Patch 3.2 now available!

+
Lucky I do not believe in destiny ...!!!! CPD you just proclaim the last patch and within minutes I get the delivery of the first 2 books of the Saga!

Oh no, now I have to play it again , but that doesn't matter 'cause I'll gladly play it again.
You keep bringing me back to the game CDP, not all games or developers can do that

MM360 said:
<p>Now, if you’re thinking to yourself “These changes sound familiar”, you are right! David Block, who originally created the modification described above, now works at CD Projekt RED and is the author of this patch. Thanks to your feedback, he was able to improve some of the elements and make it even better than before.</p>

Ha, did he take his mod down from Witcher nexus because of this? I've been trying to find the latest version forever!

Thanks CDPR this is a nice surprise.

I salute you, you beautiful people! There's no other game company out there who does the things that you guys do for your customers. You've had my sincerest support from the first Witcher game! Thank you so very much and please know that I will recommend both you and GOG to any gamers that I currently know or will meet in the future! You certainly deserve it! ;)

Top Bottom