Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
If you didn't get a copy - don't be sad. That's life.

I still got no mail - but I take it like a man and don't expect nothing, like my hood tought me :D

wiedzmin!

serkanx2 said:
If you didn't get a copy - don't be sad. That's life.

I still got no mail - but I take it like a man and don't expect nothing, like my hood tought me :D

wiedzmin!

Here here I agree to that, although a copy would be nice, however, I am starting to think that I had submitted the wrong things, like severely wrong, oh well just looking forward to playing the PC version again!

Holy crap! I saw the email title "Your Review 2 application feedback" and my heart dropped. I thought it was going to say, "Sorry, there's not enough copies" but it turns out they chose me! Wow, this developer is just...wow! Thank you CD Projekt RED! My twin bro Ryan and I work our butts off on our website.

Congratulations to the other winners! I've entered so, so many competitions and have lost, so I know how it feels. For those that lost, I suppose I should tell you to try continuing to enter contests (especially if the mods/admins are checking the forums and posting back under the competition thread - shows me it was more genuine).

I really wish everyone could win a copy. I'll be sharing some awesome HD Video Review and, of course, some of our more unique concepts over here at GameVerb.

Now I am going to jump up and down...

Stiil no reply, so I guees I will buy the game when I can. Congratulations to the winners, I'm sure you deserve it

A huge thanks to CDProjektRed for this contest, and an even bigger thanks for selecting myself as well to review the game! I knew playing it at PAX East this past Sunday was a good thing. Also thanks again for the t-shirt for playing the demo, I really like the design and have had a few people ask me about it. I plan to give a fair review and let many others know the outcome!

A big thank you again this was something I was not expecting in the least!

-B

Got my copy on the way. Feels good to be finally picked to win something. The guys at CDPR deserve all the respect in the world for being the best devs out there and for treating us fans like friends

Dear Gamer,

Congratulations! You convinced us that you should be the one to review The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition! A copy of our game is already heading your way and you should receive it soon. We really want to hear what you think about our game – so we would appreciate if you published your review and spread the word among your friends using your own social media channels. Your opinion matters as the opinion of your colleagues, so encourage them to comment on what we think is one of the best RPGs for the Xbox 360.

Have fun!

Awesome! Congrats to all of you that got yours, I'll do my best to do a good review. I'm a Game Design student so this will make for good conversation in class for sure.

Congrats to all the winners! I got one as well, so I'll be posting my link somewhere on the site when I get the chance!

EDIT: I truly don't understand why someone -1'd this. lolol

Yes, just got mine! Is it physical or digital? I was planning on gifting it to a friend for his birthday since I have it on steam already.

Tyrannikos said:
Congrats to all the winners! I got one as well, so I'll be posting my link somewhere on the site when I get the chance!

EDIT: I truly don't understand why someone -1'd this. lolol

Well I chose to up it by one! They can go f-themselves! :D

Wow, the congrats from those that didn't get an e-mail amazes me. You guys deserve applause for such good attitudes. I haven't been a part of a community that gets along so well.

I did want to also take out the time to truly thank CD Projekt RED for choosing me and sending the game my way. I have so much respect for CD Projekt RED and I hope they just continue to onward and upward. I can't wait to see what they do with next-gen tech.

BTW, anyone wanting to take a guess with how long shipping might take? :)

How did so many people win without even being reviewers, or have any sort of current review site/blog/anything, when many of us with a large viewership, who ARE currently publishing regular reviews, missed out...

what the hell is going on? :(

Top Bottom