Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
Hmm no email for me yet either, i'm a little perturbed as i didn't even get a confirmation email that i'd entered the competition..ahh well, no worries, looking forward to playing the game regardless :)

Thanks CD Projekt RED. I got my email late night. Really looking forward to trying the XBOX version of the game. Awesome guys & girls. Thanks again.

DarthNaga said:
Hmm no email for me yet either, i'm a little perturbed as i didn't even get a confirmation email that i'd entered the competition..ahh well, no worries, looking forward to playing the game regardless :)

That's the spirit, I bet way more than 1000 people registered for it xD

Congrats to the winners guys! Those of you who didn't qualify should also receive an email from us - there's actually a small surprise there:)

And it wasn't a random draw guys.

MM360 said:
Congrats to the winners guys! Those of you who didn't qualify should also receive an email from us - there's actually a small surprise there:)

Can someone from CDPR confirm they got an entry from me pleas? Not fussed about not winning as im buying it anyway, but im starting to doubt my application was even made due to no confirmation email,lol!

Tyrannikos said:
I don't believe it was random draw. They made it obvious that they don't care HOW you post your review. Having a site/blog/YouTube wasn't a requirement. I think they based it off our personalities more.

Wouldn't it be nice just by looking at someone's profile or something, you knew they were a nice, mature person? It's an interesting theory you have there though...I believe it was multiple things combined. I've done giveaways and 1,000 people may not seem like a lot, but it IS. I just wish I could do giveaways on this level (do the math!).

Tyrannikos said:
Really cool of you to say. Oh well, I'll be buying the game either way. Really cool they did this give away. As the owner of an independent game site, I can tell you that securing review copies from publishers is nearly impossible these days.

Oh, thank :) Actually, I was sort of jumping up and down when I got the email. Money is tighter over here (and for a lot of people!). So I can see why some would complain if they didn't win. I suppose we should let them vent it out, but definitely don't "feed" them if you know what I mean. I do recall losing many giveaways and not complaining though...and I was in my early teens haha :D

Tyrannikos said:
Can someone from CDPR confirm they got an entry from me pleas? Not fussed about not winning as im buying it anyway, but im starting to doubt my application was even made due to no confirmation email,lol!

I suppose you have a point about confirmation email, but I personally can say this was a very real giveaway (couldn't believe I won). You have me thinking about my giveaways how confirmation of your submission is very important. We all take baby steps, still learning here. Good point - glad I read it to be honest.

@KnightRobby - Man, that would be a godsend to have on the internet... Actually, no. If such a thing were real, I'd have to question reality. It just be that helpful. :p
I understand completely when it comes to giveaways. My site does them all the time. We're even doing one for The Witcher 2 as we speak. The last one I ran was for Mass Effect 3. I think I had over...500 entries? That sounds right. Anyways, it was a HASSLE to deal with and I was just giving away one measly copy!

Doesn't help that the first winner and runner-up were both unresponsive...

MM360 said:

got the mail!!!! thanks CDProjekt!!!

Guys,do you know if we will receive a standard retail copy or a review one (without booklet or cover or anything?)

uncleniccius said:
Just realised it's only open to USA and Canada </3. Thanks regardless! :)
I was worried about that. I'm sorry! We hope to someday look into international shipping. Right now though, it's very difficult for us.

Top Bottom