Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
lupone said:
I'm in Italy as the former poster, lucky you Tyrannikos in the US that get deliveries also on Saturday ;) Guess here we'll have to wait on monday! Luckly someone should be here at home while I'll be in the office ^^
Ha ragione Qua in Italia i servizi fanno pena oramai.CHE SIA COLPA DELLA CRISI? Boh..Oggi è domenica e ancora niente Mi sa che dobbiamo aspettare per domani o martedì ...Comunque l'importante è che abbiamo vinto

XSpartan said:
Ha ragione Qua in Italia i servizi fanno pena oramai.CHE SIA COLPA DELLA CRISI? Boh..Oggi è domenica e ancora niente Mi sa che dobbiamo aspettare per domani o martedì ...Comunque l'importante è che abbiamo vinto
Ragazzi,
non parlate in italiano in questa sezione, non è simpatico. O almeto usate la doppia lingua :)
se volete esiste tutto un thread italiano in cui potete tranquillamente parlare http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1742-italy-the-witcher-italia/

Guys, do not speak in italian in this section or at least use IT-EN please :)
if you like, there's an italian thread where you can comfortably talk

rufnux said:
I haven't received an answer weather I got picked or not, I got the confirmation email when I entered the form, I've checked my SPAM but there's nothing. I've pretty much given up by now, but I keep hoping because I haven't heard anything yet, and as far as I remember, they said they're gonna reply to you, telling you if you got picked or not.

What's your take on this?
I am in the same boat bud. I have killed my F5 button on my email, I have revised in the knowledge that I am not getting a copy but I just want to have the email saying I didn't! I keep looking at my email on my phone, my bandwidth and net usage is going to be through the roof of I don't find out soon!

I'm just disappointed of your lack of manners. I didn't receive any reply from you and the only way I know didn't win this It's because other people did. It hurts.

pophi said:
I'm just disappointed of your lack of manners. I didn't receive any reply from you and the only way I know didn't win this It's because other people did. It hurts.
You realise that its running up to the release of 'The Witcher 2'. So they are probably extremely busy. Im sure they don't mean to be 'rude'

They'll reply, but in time. They said we'll have a surprise with our email! I cancelled my Preorder, and before people say I'm being a p**sy b*tch because I didn't win, I'm not. I'll be buying when I have the money! Thanks again CDPR :)

Patience fellow forum members. I haven´t got an email and don´t even care. I really don´t have the merrits to do a review, so I hope they pick someone more qualified. Good news is that I finally got after some tweaking pre-order money and also ordered the whole thing. Can´t wait to get my hands on this title and better yet, I paid it and by this, supported the devs and future CDPR console games...

Poeple pleeeease relax and don't be disappointed if you haven't got a mail when it seems that you weren't chosen.

Take into consideration... there are only 2 days left until the official release. I guess there are a lot of things to do and arrange. Some REDs have been online yesterday, on Saturday. Today is Sunday, grant them a break ;) Event if they don't manage to give you a reply though they promised, nobody wants to insult your feelings.
To tell the truth when Marcin launched this contest shortly before release I never thought the REDs manage to go ahead with it on time. But they succeeded and even some poeple recieved their review copy.

So don't take it personal and thin CDPR may ignore or look right through you, they don't ;)

PetraSilie said:
Poeple pleeeease relax and don't be disappointed if you haven't got a mail when it seems that you weren't chosen.

Take into consideration... there are only 2 days left until the official release. I guess there are a lot of things to do and arrange. Some REDs have been online yesterday, on Saturday. Today is Sunday, grant them a break ;) Event if they don't manage to give you a reply though they promised, nobody wants to insult your feelings.
To tell the truth when Marcin launched this contest shortly before release I never thought the REDs manage to go ahead with it on time. But they succeeded and even some poeple recieved their review copy.

So don't take it personal and thin CDPR may ignore or look right through you, they don't ;)

This. Please be patient. I can assure you that the fact you haven't got an email wasn't deliberate, and we did not plan to hurt anyone feelings. I'll talk about this with guys back at studio tomorrow.

REDorigen said:
This. Please be patient. I can assure you that the fact you haven't got an email wasn't deliberate, and we did not plan to hurt anyone feelings. I'll talk about this with guys back at studio tomorrow.

Excellent! Thank you :)

But just so we're clear, all 1000 have already received their Email right? So if we haven't heard anything yet, we can assume we're not chosen? :)

REDorigen said:
I can wait another 24 hours I hope the launch goes as well as planned for you guys :)

Hmh, just got an email from CDPR saying "Dear gamer" with gift code to GOG.com. Crazy stuff, all I can say :) This shows how well these guys really care about customers. I didn´t got picked, but still got something, I really wasn´t expecting anything. Don´t know yet what the gift includes, nothing happens when I try to redeem it, well time will show.. Thanx guys and girls also!

Edit: Oh I should have watched the email more closely. They gave first Witcher for free, such a nice gesture all I can say. Too bad I own the game from there, but this will make my friend happy! Thanx once again

The email finally came to me. Not selected, disappointed. Next time i hope. ;)

Thanks you very much for the Gift Code but i already have The Witcher GOG version ^^ but good gift for a friend.

Top Bottom