Forum - opinions, suggestions

+
PS: Will there be some text editor (tags: spoiler, bold, size...) I can't find them and maybe someone will not try ctrl
You have to go to the settings page (Settings link is in the upper-right corner of the page), then to the General settings and under the Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface.

You have to go to the settings page (Settings link is in the upper-right corner of the page), then to the General settings and under the Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface.
Thank you for advice..

Hi baby! :) Nice to see that you at least look the same.
Sorry, I don't know who you are and I don't talk to strangers :D

(Sorry, it's bad to laugh at other people's troubles.)
But I cannot help myself :D but I'll gve you little red compensation ;)

Last edited:
I just went through a minor hell(but still a hell) to configure just about everything that shows myself as me on this forum. All had been deleted. I apparently don't even have friends here anymore. :(

It's a nice refurbish of sites, and forum looks great, just takes some getting used to I guess. What I can't get over though is that my rep of 40 something is gone.

Or is it? What is the equivalent by the new standards?

I feel tired.:facepalm:

Last edited:
I think we all lost our friends, and if you had a CP2077 account too things may be funky, i.e. i've lost my Witcher forum PM's but still got my CP2077 ones...

have a point back Bellator... wont be long before you are right up again :)

Thank you for your kindness and REDpoint Kudos. Have one back on me! Or should I just say 'Kudos' in praise? :D

Figured out that stats/rep are linked to how many posts you've made. As well as other things. Still not at home here. But I'll get there!

So how do I decide whether I want to give "Thanks" or a "Redpoint" (whatever that is)? Which is more rewarding? Which is the equivalent of an upvote or an "I agree with this"?

So how do I decide whether I want to give "Thanks" or a "Redpoint" (whatever that is)? Which is more rewarding? Which is the equivalent of an upvote or an "I agree with this"?
Since only RED points are visible (just as your points from previous forum), I think it's more like "I agree", and thank you is clear, I think.

(or maybe new REDcoin currency is here :) )

// two damn minutes..

Last edited:
What's going on with this thanking/red point system? If you want my suggestion then here it is: get rid of it. If somebody have problem with some post then then say so. upboats and downvotes system is enemy of free speech.

So REDpoints is the new reputation? Gotcha. Hard to see why you would like a post enough to say "thanks" but not give a REDpoint though.

What's going on with this thanking/red point system? If you want my suggestion then here it is: get rid of it. If somebody have problem with some post then then say so. upboats and downvotes system is enemy of free speech.
On the other side, there are no negative votes anymore, so you can just say "agree" to somebody and that is right, I think

Top Bottom