The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Shawnkh said:
1. Kaer Morhen being part of the map where Geralt could travel to anytime he wants and being able to interact with Vesemir, getting advice from him, and getting trained by him would be nice.
2. Good character development for both Yennefer and Triss and dilemma if it comes down to choosing between one of them.
3. Fixing the Depth of Field. I personally can do without it, so I disable it in most of my games. I just don't get why would I cut down my FPS to blur out my screen which keeps me from enjoying the background scenery.
4. being able to sprint for a period of time to hunt down monsters and getting around in general.
5. an overall serious and personal story for Geralt. I don't mind some funny and weird side missions.
6. This was suggested by another one of our friends in another thread, so i don't take credit for it. We both really like to be able to interact with objects in the world. For example Geralt being able to sit down in a chair in the tavern whenever the player wants. Being able to lean on a wall, sit down on the ground smoke a pipe and enjoy the scenery in the open world.
7. Being able to take Triss or Yen on dates. For example you discover a nice place and Geralt mumbles to himself " I have to bring Triss or Yen here", which tips the player off.
8. More interaction and missions involving Dandelion, Zoltan, and the rest of Geralt's buddies.
9. A serious story where people Geralt loves could get hurt based on the player's decisions.
10. This is very unlikely but I'd like Geralt to have a companion like a Dog or even better a white wolf kind of like Fable series.

about 10, if it is just for fun just like how geralt talks to his fatefull steed no one will mind, or have reasons to object other than use the time for something else of there choosing

FracturedEarth said:
I want to see a fucking eagle or 2 in this game.
Agree.

- Noticeable visual difference when playing on maxed out settings if possible. Not just extra AA and DOF but perhaps crazy amount of world detail like extra wild life; birds flying, realistic fog, fishes in the water, snow falling from the cliffs in the distance, extra npc's in the towns/cities etc.

- Random events in the cities, perhaps people can start the fight or someone stole something and guards are chasing the thief, something that is worth being idle for a minute and just to watch unscripted events. "You are riding your horse and you can see 10 guards fighting 10 bandits and then random walking near by bear joins the fight.. Things like that.

- Living world full of creature’s not always aggressive forwards player, things like polar bears in the distance walking with the family, crowed of wild horses running in the plains etc.

Easy for ear music in the towns or cities (if story allows it) or maybe two or three NPC's sit on the market place and play on the instruments.

View attachment 1459

Kilka strojów dla Geralta w tym stylu, a konkretnie mam na myśli :
Nr. 1 w pierwszym rzędzie
Nr. 7 w drugim
Nr. 3 i 4 w trzecim
Przynajmniej jedno takie wdzianko. Kompletny BADASS :)

Attachments

• ibitegCdIuctJs.jpg
    ibitegCdIuctJs.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 30

Agent_Blue

I'd like to see Shani in TW3... Is Oxenfurt in any way a place in the huge map of TW3?

Can't be sure, but if I recall correctly they said Oxenfurt won't make the cut.
But hey!, we have forum achievements now! :D

The new look of the forum reminds me how lovely a well made bestiary/logbook can be. A log with all kids of scrolls and drawings in it would be fun to read.

What I hated in TW2 in comparison with TW1:
* no camera changing = terrible zooming and rotations in TW2
* unlimited inventory space, just a weight limit = how can Gerald be holding 20 swords and 8 armors and still fight?!?! That "carried room system" based on worn armor in TW1 was great
* (optional) dialogs waiting for "press button to continue..." = no more loosing info from them when titles are longer then vioce/scoia'tael language
* NO HOOK for trophies (limit 1)
* light resources = in TW2 you can see in really deep cavern systems, at the night and so on like it would be in daylight.... I know Witchers can see in dark, but that was really terrible, when one map you see everything and another one you cannot see anything :B But wearing a torch or using elixir is more beliveable

And what I REALLY WOULD LIKE to have in TW3:
* 3 QUICK SAVE slots, 3 AUTO SAVE slots, player's save slots organisable
* MUCH MORE BOOKS and GAMEPLAY INFO (dialogs, quests) from which you gain experience about flowers, monsters, areas, etc. whose will/can give you advantage in gathering ingrediences, telling you best fighting style...
* (optional) dialogs waiting for "press button to continue..." = no more loosing info from them when titles are longer then vioce/scoia'tael language
* more enviroment "things" responding to signs and equipment = you can ignite doors, then thrash them with axe (for example)
* eating/drinking non-alcohol drinks = you must eat/drink or you will die/suffer to some stats

And at last, but not at least...
I REALL WANT TO KNOW WHEN TW3 WILL BE RELEASED! :p

To CD ProjectRED:
I know you cannot fulfill all of your fans wishes,
SO KEEP ON DOING GREAT JOB AND HAVE FUN WITH IT!
O@

More unique loot such as unique weapons and unique armor items. By unique I mean specialized skins and statistics/magical properties. I don't like how most rpg's throw in 5-10 unique swords and 5-10 unique armors and call it a day. I would really like a large number of unique armors and weapons in this game, and not how skyrim did it, where they gave something a unique skin but also made it absolutely suck with really awful enchantment and awful damage.

Duno why some people aren't fans about purchasing property in the witcher 3, I have no problem with that and think it would be cool. Maybe they can take it as far as purchasing the property to sell it for more money or maybe gifting property for some kind of item reward or such, maybe offering shelter to certain npc's by inviting them to your property in order to protect them somehow or something. Either way, skyrim had it right, they just didn't do ANYTHING with it in terms of playability.

Also, I would like some sort of "survival" aspect to the game such as food and drink being necessary. Maybe adverse weather could also have some negative impacts (example: using igni sign to warm up during a blizzard if exposed for too long). Armor exposed to elements for too long for a certain number of days should need to be repaired by a blacksmith or something due to its defensive abilities degrading slightly over a long period of time. That would also be cool. Things like that would be awesome.

My last wish: if we are able to import a save from the witcher 2 into the witcher 3, let us import our gear into the witcher 3 and do not make the gear suck as badly as it did like moonblade, ravens armor and G'valchir when we imported those into the witcher 2. I don't think you should start with the best gear in the game, but I don't think it should be equivalent to common quilted armor and a regular steel sword either...

Last edited:
- Better handling of imports than TW1 -> TW2

- Grand Master Siegfried returning

- Yaevinn returning if you did Scoia'tael path in TW1.

- Return of other TW1 characters like Kalkstein,Thaler, Ada and Vincent Meis

- Further improvement of the combat system such as including strafing.

- Pro-Nilfgaard path.

I would love to see Yaevinn and Iorveth to meet up and make an ultimate Scoia'tael unit.

Hey guys, I was just thinking of how awesome the next game in the franchise could be. I'm sure if a wishlist is made early, the developers could possibly take notice and incorporate some of the community desires into their next game (we all know it will be made eventually!)

I would personally want to see:
-A multiplayer duel mode where players can 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 each other. (although with signs, this would probably be hard to incorporate. Perhaps players would all be generic soldiers that do not have signs.)

-Combat in which nontargeted enemies can still take physical sword damage.

-The ability to kick enemies that get to close, this will move them a small distance and deal low damage.

-A well-developed sneak system.

-More mini-games!

-The ability to purchase property.

-Fast-Travel

-Bigger enemies and more epic bossfights

These are just some quick things I thought of that I would want to see, what about you guys?

Not trying to be a jerk about this but some of these are really bad ideas in my opinion.

Multiplayer....... just no.

Fast Travel would ruin the game. I had a love hate relationship with it in the other 2 games. Loved not having it because it adds an element of difficulty, but hated the long travel times in The Witcher 1. I think the horses will suffice.

The ability to kick enemies back. USE AARD

Purchasing property is kind of against Geralts style. He is a wanderer and it not wanted to stay anywhere. The witchers set out to travel in the spring and return to Kaer Morhen in the winter and that is just how it works.

Now i will say the sneak system would be an amazing edition and the enemies suggestions are good but i strongly disagree with the other aspects you suggested but respect that you are entitled to your own opinions. Just wondering though (based on your suggestions) are you a console player?

So, is strafing and backpedaling going to be in the game? I hated the fact that to go left, right, or take a few steps back, Geralt would turn his entire body and face away from the enemy. Even when locked on!

Top Bottom