New screenshots from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+
-I'm- just relieved we've had swamps confirmed for sure again absolutely.

Best parts of Witcher were all swamp-based, don't you think?
Aesthetically, they were quite sublime, yes. We probably had too much time to enjoy them, though...

Agent_Blue

Because we wrote the descriptions this way on purpose. More teasing;)

You don't say? I would have never guessed!
I thought you were on your way to Kyoto, you know, pursuing you utmost cherished passion...

Because we wrote the descriptions this way on purpose. More teasing;)

At the current moment we cannot confirm what the reply on your comment above contains.
Our comment team has prepared a fantastic reply which is bound to impress you once you read it,
but you'll have to wait for more details until the release of said reply draws closer.

Right now we cannot tell you a release date for the reply, but it will be out in 2014.

...CDPR style.

Glad to see the swamp back in, hope it's the same location as the first game, really had some nice undercurrent going on there. The Lovecraftian homage that resolved itself in act 4, Vaska, Gramps and their role in the Mage Tower history, Leuvaarden's agent holding Harvall, the mention of Mousesack, etcetera.

The secound one looks awesome !
I love Novigrad it looks so real and authentic.

Yes, those screenshots look fantastic !

But...but... the lack of Ciri in them is disturbing - I'll have to send a report to the C.I.A. (Ciri Investigation Agency),
maybe they can dig up some dirt on CDPR and their TW3 characters.

In any case, I am very optimistic about TW3.
It looks beautiful and (more important) immersive and believable, even at this stage of development.

*cough*

Ok, now where did I stop ?
Ah yes...

Gameplay videos or death !

Where do you get those emoticons? I just have smiley faces and generic ones?

I... made them.

I agree. Need at least a snippet of Ciri. I personally would be OK with a strand of hair.

Also, EmperorZorn, can I borrow your sig? I see that you are a head pro-Ciri movement around here.

I was thinking for a long time what might be wrong with the screenshot's, (apart from the sharpening) they look a little... photoshoped, some element's don't seem properly lit. They pop out of the scene. In the end, i decided that it might be lack of Ambient oclusion. Especially the first shot, look at Geralt's leg aginst the horses body or the corpse on the ground to the right. They don't seem to cast a shadow ;/ I know it may seem like a nitpick. But i did not see such issues in prevoius footage. Weird. Other than that i really like them.:cheers:

I was thinking for a long time what might be wrong with the screenshot's, (apart from the sharpening) they look a little... photoshoped, some element's don't seem properly lit. They pop out of the scene. In the end, i decided that it might be lack of Ambient oclusion. Especially the first shot, look at Geralt's leg aginst the horses body or the corpse on the ground to the right. They don't seem to cast a shadow ;/ I know it may seem like a nitpick. But i did not see such issues in prevoius footage. Weird. Other than that i really like them.:cheers:

You have a good point there !

That being said, I generally don't judge graphics on screenshots - I need to see them in motion,
so it doesn't bother me that much personally.

What the screenshots capture really well though is the atmosphere and that is a major selling point for me.

Top Bottom