New Forums - Let’s rock!

+
What's the difference between thanks and REDpoints?

Practically, not much. Both are visible, but REDpoints also bump your REDpoints counter.
The intent is that "Thanks" is in lieu of having to make a whole post just to say "Thank you"; REDpoints are the same as "Likes" on other forums.

How about the "titles" above our avatar? I have Mutated Kid on my posts but have a Tourist on my profile page.

How about the "titles" above our avatar? I have Mutated Kid on my posts but have a Tourist on my profile page.

So you have. I suspect that it's a limitation in vBulletin. They're using different custom titles for here and CP77, but your profile is shared between the forums, so I guess it had to revert to the vBulletin defaults.

So you have. I suspect that it's a limitation in vBulletin. They're using different custom titles for here and CP77, but your profile is shared between the forums, so I guess it had to revert to the vBulletin defaults.

Yes it's using the title from the CP77 forums as a "default" or so since that was already using vbulletin. Sorry to say but dem titles are kinda more cooler (don't kill me pls) :p

Yes it's using the title from the CP77 forums as a "default" or so since that was already using vbulletin. Sorry to say but dem titles are kinda more cooler (don't kill me pls) :p

Well..tough to beat Cyberpsycho or Booster or Max-Tac, really. 1st Sword is pretty good..I'd like "Aged Witcher" myself. Ex-Witcher?

Hell yeah, finally. It was a torment for me to navigate previous forums.. Love this design though. :hatsoff:

Nice forum.

I am having a few problems as it thinks i am 13 years old and will not let me edit my location.

Hello to all of you. I'm new here but in truth i kept an eye in the forums from time to time. The new layout is beautiful and very operating.

Thank you for the new forums! The layout is great and user-friendly; and best of all the implements the new emoticons!

:cheers:

I feel really stupid for asking this, but how does one use the new emoticons? I don't see them anywhere in the reply page.

I feel really stupid for asking this, but how does one use the new emoticons? I don't see them anywhere in the reply page.

Click on the the Smiley icon in the editor, and click on More. A new window will pop up with all of them for you to select :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom