Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

+
I understand the OP wholeheartedly. Didn't Bioware say last December the DA:I was complete and that they would need a little less than year to tweak it? And then they go ahead and show a 30 minute video. Correct me if I am wrong.

On one hand I wake up for the past few days and think: "Okay, this is February now.....witcher....less than a year....time flies....you will see..." I tell myself. And then I think: "Yes....three new screenshots....will use a each one as a desktop background image every week". Then I rewatch the trailers and the leaked footage some more on my phone while on the train and at home.

A one minute gameplay footage would certainly ease the pain at this point - nothing special, no quests or spoilers, just Geralt roaming the road somewhere.

I wouldn't say my interest in the game fizzled out. My interest did fizzle out with Watch Dogs somewhat but I think this has to do with games themselves, not so much with the abundance of gameplay footage or lack of thereof.

This pain wouldn't be so bad if we had GTA 5. Damn consoles and Brokestar.

Brokestar?

I understand the feeling very well, the long silences with a severe lack of footage, information and communication have completely dried out my hype. Once the marketing starts I will probably be very enthusiastic again, but it will probably be another few months of utter silence and waiting until then.

Nope, I'm stoked for it. The only thing I'm worried about at all are those shadows from the witcher 2. The edges of them were incredibly ugly (very grainy) so the only thing I'm worried about is that returning into the witcher 3. Other than that, I'm pretty damn stoked.

Nah, I'm getting more hyped as the start of the marketing campaign is getting closer.

I am not remotely bothered about the OP's concerns. We are getting enough info. The game is on schedule, and looks like it's all coming together nicely. Be patient.

Actually I'm super excited, the only moment I've been more excited than now is when the game informer article came out and also the interviews there.

It doesn't matter how much info we get on TW3 now to me, the main concept its known, and its a better game idea than any other one announced so far.

I could have the collector's edition of DA:I or MGSV or whatever right here in my desk waiting for me to open it and install it, and that would not be more exciting than waiting for TW3. Not even CP2077, since we lack too many gameplay details about it.

You guys just don't get it!

It takes some time(and moniez, hence 25 million $ marketing budget), you know, to render 10 parts of "The Witcher" series, made by Platige Image and directed by Tomasz Baginski. It's gonna be an introduction to the series for newcomers and build hype until 10-th episode, which will be aired a day before game's release. Quality-wise it's gonna put GoT to shame.

:eek:n2long:

My excitement for TW3 will never fizzle out. This is the best book saga/RPG combo of all times, and I love all of them, the books, and the games. We'll just have to wait until CDPR start promoting TW3 in earnest. But right now we are closing on Dark Souls 2 release, so those of use who are into DS will have something to spend time on while waiting for TW3.

I'm sorry, but i have to be honest. Because of the lack of news and details i'm more worried about W3 than excited for it.
Personally, I'm starting to have a suspicion that the reason that we haven't seen any gameplay videos is because the game is extremely buggy, which wouldn't be a surprised considering its an open world.

But really i just hope someone at CDPR sees this thread. Now i could be the only one but as a fan and potential buyer, i am right now more excited for DA:I than W3. and while i dont want this to be some silly fanboy fight since i plan to get both games anyway. I just want the developers to know that as things stand right now, if both DA:I and W3 came out on November. I would choose DA:I. Mostly thanks to those great gameplay videos that they have shown.

Could it be that your excitement for DA:I is due to DA2 sucking donkey dangles leaving you praying for something better from EA?

That really has nothing to do with TW3. we always get goodies, freebies, extras, huggles and smoochies.

Hah, no...wish it was, though :sad:

Good move gregski

Are we absolutely sure about 25 million $ for marketing ?

What I got from the interview is that they reserved the money for marketing but don't have to use it per se.

Are we absolutely sure about 25 million $ for marketing ?

What I got from the interview is that they reserved the money for marketing but don't have to use it per se.

They said that little to no money were spent because marketing campaign havent started yet

Top Bottom