Welcome Back Wisdom!

+
It clearly needed shock tactics, but it worked :)

Welcome back!
(Just tell me you weren't standing giggling in the background watching me take two sodding hours to fix the links in your "Please Check Here" thread)

Last edited:
Thanks peeps... I missed you guys too.

The new corum confuses me.... and all my friends are gone....... and there are these thigns called red points and achievements.... is there a guide or something?

Yeah, something lost, something gained. The biggest gain is that you get to pick your friends again in a passive-aggressive manner rather than have to actively unfriend them.

So how are you? Recovered?

(And I thought that the "New Posts" indicator had gone crazy again, but then realised it's because you've just posted in every thread on the front page. It is so good to see you :) )

Yeah, something lost, something gained. The biggest gain is that you get to pick your friends again in a passive-aggressive manner rather than have to actively unfriend them.

So how are you? Recovered?

(And I thought that the "New Posts" indicator had gone crazy again, but then realised it's because you've just posted in every thread on the front page. It is so good to see you :) )

Making up for lost time darlin, and yes, I have recovered except for my back. Stil unemployed, and completely broke... but other than that I am doing much better. You are my favorite feathered flying reptile thingy, and I am glad to see you still rule with an iron..... what the hell is that thing anyway?

Making up for lost time darlin, and yes, I have recovered except for my back. Stil unemployed, and completely broke... but other than that I am doing much better. You are my favorite feathered flying reptile thingy, and I am glad to see you still rule with an iron..... what the hell is that thing anyway?

This old thing? Still the same old flamethrower, just with a few extra nobbly bits.
It's so good to have a real expert around here again, Sard has tried, but, well...

This old thing? Still the same old flamethrower, just with a few extra nobbly bits.
It's so good to have a real expert around here again, Sard has tried, but, well...

yeah, he reminds me of my Psych professor.... not because he is smart, but because like my psych prof, he would tell his students made up things just to mess with them...

hey guys, thanks, missed you all... been to lomng, but I am back into gaming and excited about it....

Welcome back Wisdom, i hope you are well.. In you absence people tried to turn CP77 into Final Fantasy style MMORG with Twilight style under tone, but Sard confused them with his REDpoints and vampire related threads and they went away.. Thats how i remember it anyway.. :D

I'm seriously glad you are back though.. :)

it seems I was gone at the right time, and returned when it was safe... truly I am fortuitous...

Thanks pal.

Forum veteran

Here, have an ellipsis on me!

Aw, what the hell? Here's another one.

I'm willing to give you more, but those you have to dance for.

Here, have an ellipsis on me!

Aw, what the hell? Here's another one.

I'm willing to give you more, but those you have to dance for.

But.... my dreams were my ticket out... You welcomed me back.... to that same old place we laughed about,

The names have all changed since I hung around, but the dreams have remained just been turned around...

I never thought you would lead me, back here where you need me....

But.... my dreams were my ticket out... You welcomed me back.... to that same old place we laughed about,

The names have all changed since I hung around, but the dreams have remained just been turned around...

I never thought you would lead me, back here where you need me....

Yes, I used to be Decatonkeil with a capital D. What's with that?

Forum veteran
I don't know—everyone I asked said the bigger the D, the better the man. Or woman, I guess. You should all be ashamed of your tiny Ds.

Top Bottom