What weapons do you want to see in the game?

+
I would prefer for the guns from the books... ALL OF 'EM!!!

I believe they mentioned this in one of the announcement videos. The intend to use a lot of the original weapons and update the with 50+ years of R&D put into them. They also said they want to show the 'progression' of the designs through older models.

I believe they mentioned this in one of the announcement videos. The intend to use a lot of the original weapons and update the with 50+ years of R&D put into them. They also said they want to show the 'progression' of the designs through older models.

I missed that.... I would really prefer an older model Militech Crusher.... because a Poseidon Gong is just one of the damn coolest fictional weapons ever...

In other words... they're customizing the appearence of the guns from original book releases into "modernized" (just like with Militech Crusher SSG we saw in the trailer)?
Did my understanding of English language skill go wrong or not?
If I was correct, then why not going to look dA for some fans who had "modernized" some of the weapons and ask their help?
Here is an example from deviant Youngfreud: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Militech-Ronin-and-Dragon-165021978
Just thinking out loud... (darn me 'n my Karelian genes...)

In other words... they're customizing the appearence of the guns from original book releases into "modernized" (just like with Militech Crusher SSG we saw in the trailer)?
Did my understanding of English language skill go wrong or not?
If I was correct, then why not going to look dA for some fans who had "modernized" some of the weapons and ask their help?
Here is an example from deviant Youngfreud: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Militech-Ronin-and-Dragon-165021978
Just thinking out loud... (darn me 'n my Karelian genes...)

Who says they haven't? They are being pretty tight lipped about everything...

You mean, every gun from "CP 2013" to "Blackhand's street weapons"?
I thought there was far more than, at least, over 300.
500 perhaps? ???

If you have Blackhands, you have them all except for the ones introduced in the Firestorm books and the 3 issues of Punk 21.

You mean, every gun from "CP 2013" to "Blackhand's street weapons"?
I thought there was far more than, at least, over 300.
500 perhaps? ???

I have counted them before, there are over 300 guns, but there are a load of other weapons, explosives and and other violent devices ad well.

Oh, and the different versions of each weapon are meant to be mote than just cosmetic. Just as an M16 from the 60s looks different to one made today, it behaves differently too.

I guess the main question in that area will be, "What will the differences be?"
The obvious thing would be 'reliability', but in a disposable future would corps be pushing and aiming for guns that just don't break down or would they be pushing for things like higher cyclic rates so that not only does the customer buy more ammo, more mags and more cleaning agent, but they buy more replacement parts as well!

in a disposable future would corps be pushing and aiming for guns that just don't break down or would they be pushing for things like higher cyclic rates so that not only does the customer buy more ammo, more mags and more cleaning agent, but they buy more replacement parts as well!

I wouldn't mind if my enemie's old guns were to break down :chris:,
especially during combat since mine would inevitably be brand new, hehe ...:ice:....:2guns:

Why's the pirate-smiley called chris btw?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if my enemie's old guns were to break down :chris:,
especially during combat since mine would inevitably be brand new, hehe ...:ice:....:2guns:
Ah, but if they are brand new, then they will probably be legitimate, which means traceable. That or you will be paying WAY over the top for them on the black market.

Why's the pirate-smiley called chris btw?
Because they are better than Ninjas :shuriken:

:victory:

PS: And I must be that awesome. Only explanation.

Last edited:
Ah, but if they are brand new, then they will probably be legitimate, which means traceable. That or you will be paying WAY over the top for them on the black market.

In a corporation-controlled 2077 I'd actually expect not only the weapons but also the ammo to be traceable.
So as long as those black-market dealers don't learn to produce ammo for use with their non traceable guns
I'll invest my savings in.....um...let's see.... .... ..in a reputable law firm? :ermm:

Yeah, guess I'll go by the law of self defense/

In a corporation-controlled 2077 I'd actually expect not only the weapons but also the ammo to be traceable.
So as long as those black-market dealers don't learn to produce ammo for use with their non traceable guns
I'll invest my savings in.....um...let's see.... .... ..in a reputable law firm? :ermm:

Why would the corps want traceable ammo? They would be losing out on income if people weren't trying to kill each other all the damn time.

And as I am sure a couple of the guys on this foru,m will tell you, sorting out your own ammo, (while not a walk in the park,) is not rocket science.

And as I am sure a couple of the guys on this foru,m will tell you, sorting out your own ammo, (while not a walk in the park,) is not rocket science.

So I'm correct to assume that that couple of the guys on this forum would be indulging in
diy weaponry and armament when they are not posting....? I'm starting to see why this thread has so many pages

aalso in 2077 I would not expect rocket science to be that rocket science anymore if you know what I mean..

aaawlso ..d.. ..... .........well you got me there, I really really have to find some time and read some of those books on CP...

Then let's hope there will be "gun cams" to be bought...

Top Bottom