Am i the only one who's excitement for W3 is starting to fizzle out?

+

Well I'm looking forward to TW3.
Then again I'm brandnew to this game as I mainly played FPS and Eve online.
When I want to try something new then I usually ask my friends what they liked and then wait for it to come up cheap on steam.
Now after spending the last 3 days playing TW2 I know for sure I'll be buying TW3 when it comes out, might even pre-buy it if it comes with some interresting extra's.
I mainly hope that the immersion into the story stays the same. When I game I wanna live in that other world and wanna forget about everything else around me.
Even though the wife and kids regularly interrupt that...but that comes with having a family :D
Looking forward to what the dev's have for us in TW3.

Best regards,

Sting

Well I'm looking forward to TW3.
Then again I'm brandnew to this game as I mainly played FPS and Eve online.
When I want to try something new then I usually ask my friends what they liked and then wait for it to come up cheap on steam.
Now after spending the last 3 days playing TW2 I know for sure I'll be buying TW3 when it comes out, might even pre-buy it if it comes with some interresting extra's.
I mainly hope that the immersion into the story stays the same. When I game I wanna live in that other world and wanna forget about everything else around me.
Even though the wife and kids regularly interrupt that...but that comes with having a family :D
Looking forward to what the dev's have for us in TW3.

Best regards,

Sting
The Witcher 3 will be 35 times bigger and with a lot of new things, so , manage it by yourself.

My max hype level for this game was like two weeks after the "Killing Monsters" trailer came out and due to the lack of info on the game it has been low. But I have faith and am still excited for its release.

the problem is the lack of news and the incoming news of other games, i just watched the trailer of gameplay of the order 1886 and BOOM the best graphics award of 2014 is already given that is next gen my friends. So the witcher 3 still have story and gameplay. make it right guys...

the problem is the lack of news and the incoming news of other games, i just watched the trailer of gameplay of the order 1886 and BOOM the best graphics award of 2014 is already given that is next gen my friends. So the witcher 3 still have story and gameplay. make it right guys...

I really can't take you seriously. People are so easily fooled by smoke and mirrors nowadays.

Anyhow, we still haven't seen Witcher 3 in all it's polished glory yet. But even from the little we've seen so far it trumps anything that brown, smoky piece of crap has to offer, imo.

I really can't take you seriously. People are so easily fooled by smoke and mirrors nowadays.

Anyhow, we still haven't seen Witcher 3 in all it's polished glory yet. But even from the little we've seen so far it trumps anything that brown, smoky piece of crap has to offer, imo.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, it's good to have a market with titles suited for different tastes. I do agree, however, that the game doesn't look particularly impressive from a graphical standpoint. Could be just my PC master race smugness speaking, though.

I think that's one of the reason's CDPR is still holding the gameplay footage back.

They're gonna let others run out of bullets while they keep polishing their rifle, loading their clip with silver bullets patiently and then boom - first gameplay footage of TW3 is released, jaws are broken while hitting the floor and GPUs break out of their PC cases running in terror of replacement.

@adamastor - yes, to be honest those few 2 second footage parts of Witcher 3 released so far in the trailers look better for me than 1886's footage.

Last edited:
I think that's one of the reason's CDPR is still holding the gameplay footage back.

They're gonna let others run out of bullets while they keep polishing their rifle, loading their clip with silver bullets patiently and then boom - first gameplay footage of TW3 is released, jaws are broken while hitting the floor and GPUs break out of their PC cases running in terror of replacement.

@adamastor - yes, to be honest those few 2 second footage parts of Witcher 3 released so far in the trailers look better for me than 1886's footage.

After so many months of silence the first real TW3 trailer has to be utterly amazing and blow everyone away to be frank.

@gregski i respect your opinion just like i respect people that for instance din´t like last of us (aka game of the year 2013) this new gameplay of the order its blasting all foruns worldwide, the majority of the people are saying its insane, its not just me. i hope RED polishing their rifle before the war is over :)

@gregski i respect your opinion just like i respect people that for instance din´t like last of us (aka game of the year 2013) this new gameplay of the order its blasting all foruns worldwide, the majority of the people are saying its insane, its not just me. i hope RED polishing their rifle before the war is over :)

Well the wait can't last until the end of times, new footage and information should appear at E3 at the very latest (still far away though). The Order looks good imo, especially considering how early the build is.

Last edited:
@Kinl3y

okkkkkkk so this gameplay trailer in terms of graphics is crap to you ??? dosen´t impress you ??? ookkkkk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A5J_uZrwEL8

That tight FOV is a big mistake for a shooter. Terrible design choice, and just so it can be cinematic. What makes CDPR's visuals standout is the amount of ambient life and detail they pack into the world. Geralt's 3 second stroll through Novigrad is more impressive than everything this side of The Division.

After seeing the reactions to the Order 1886 trailer, I can see why CDPR are holding footage back, you would think gamers knew better.
As great as it looks, it's being picked apart unfairly in a big way. Framerate, texture quality, blah blah.

CDPR have made the right choice, create anticipation, and show gameplay at a near final state. If that means some people may lose interest for a while, so be it.

Not sure how large The Order would be, but it's one thing to have a massive open world and another some small segment of London with small areas of gray/boring looking brick walls.

And if The Order only has graphics going for it and not any substantial gameplay, as currently to me looks like every other TPS, then I don't see what the fuss is all about.

People nowadays are so easily swayed by some pretty trailer. :facepalm:

Last edited:

:facepalm:

Top Bottom