Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberpunk 2077 - Your ideas for a dream RPG

:look:idea concerning a game it would be desirable possibility of race on motor cycles
to fight with monsters, with bosses, in game to make fighting system on in the batman.
to create to itself any implants.
to put to combine everything so that.
to put chips for pumping of skills,:look::look::look:

:look:idea concerning a game it would be desirable possibility of race on motor cycles
to fight with monsters, with bosses, in game to make fighting system on in the batman.

If by 'Monsters' you mean Cyborgs and genetically augmented suoperhumans of some description, then sure. Otherwise I think you're thinking of CDPRs other core title...

You need to publish an English poetry collection.

You'd make hundreds off of me alone.

If by 'Monsters' you mean Cyborgs and genetically augmented suoperhumans of some description, then sure. Otherwise I think you're thinking of CDPRs other core title...

I agree.. If it is anything supernatural, it doesn't really belong in cyberpunk.. But i can see a genetically engineered cyborg (perhaps a lab experiment that was meant to create supersoldiers gone wrong) happen..And they could be even called monsters or freaks, if it is something similar to this:

Or maybe even this: (but not so much)

I mean, one would expect that the people who is augmented too much that they no longer look human by any definition of the word to be called monsters... (And if they are mindlessly killing people because cyberpsycho)

Last edited:
Well, it is called cyberpunk, they had body modifications beyond cybernetics at that time. I would not be surprised if extreme body modification cybernetically/genetically hackers would exist at this time. A more extreme version of body modders now do.

On a different subject, one thing VERY important to me. Do NOT take control away from my character in a CGI or ingame event. How many times has it happened, you do something, your about to do something cool, and then the game rips the controls away for some stupid cinematic moment and have the character do something usually stupid, OR does a finishing move/event that YOU wanted to do. An example is deus ex:HR, you character has been a stealth character all through the game, then whenever you go to a boss moment, your character controls are ripped away and he walks right up to the boss character for a stupid fight, even though that is NOT how you played. Even the wticher 2 did this a few times and I hate it. Do not rip the controls away from us when we play.

Last edited:
An example is deus ex:HR, you character has been a stealth character all through the game, then whenever you go to a boss moment, your character controls are ripped away and he walks right up to the boss character for a stupid fight, even though that is now how you played. Even the wticher 2 did this a few times and I hate it. Do not rip the controls away from us when we play.
Definitely this.

Deus Ex was at least funny in that regard, though. "Hey, I've been stealthy and completely unseen up to this point. I think I'm going to walk into this next room all casual-like, right through the center! I'm sure there's no one in here, anyway! Derrrrr."

Edit to avoid double-posting: You know what I'd like to see? If the game has multiple endings, have a screen before the credits tell you that you got X ending and more are still out there. That isn't really for our benefit so much as CDPRs, though, because a lot of people play a game once and then put it aside. Having it tell you that there's more content/endings out there, however, would probably compel more people to play through the game more than once. Seems like a little addition that could potentially do some good (and at worst, no harm).

Last edited:
On a different subject, one thing VERY important to me. Do NOT take control away from my character in a CGI or ingame event. How many times has it happened, you do something, your about to do something cool, and then the game rips the controls away for some stupid cinematic moment and have the character do something usually stupid, OR does a finishing move/event that YOU wanted to do. An example is deus ex:HR, you character has been a stealth character all through the game, then whenever you go to a boss moment, your character controls are ripped away and he walks right up to the boss character for a stupid fight, even though that is NOT how you played. Even the wticher 2 did this a few times and I hate it. Do not rip the controls away from us when we play.
Well Witcher 2 took the control away many times with conversations/cutscenes and it made the presentation way better in my opinion. I'd prefer that over Bethesda's let's just stare at each other and not move method.
I agree though that it is stupid when you get scenes like in Mass Effect where Sheppard everytime pulls out pistol that I don't even have and other similar mistakes. Or when in Alpha Protocol you can have different haircut in cutscenes.
That said I really want at least Witcher 2 level of presentation but I hope no mistakes like above.

Last edited:
Well, it is called cyberpunk, they had body modifications beyond cybernetics at that time. I would not be surprised if extreme body modification cybernetically/genetically hackers would exist at this time. A more extreme version of body modders now do.

Couldn't believe to the huge amount of canned animations and instas, or the forced first/third person views. First deus ex had less than perfect systems but allowed for both quake and ninja action.:|

- Since CP2077 will have multiplayer. Why sticking to old fashion online formula, why not implementing RPG elements and economy?

Why best online shooters doesnt have economy system like in Fifa 14? why do we always have to stick on same weapon or gear setup for 100 or 500+ hours online?

Imagine by winning games you earn small amount of money and be able to draw for random sliver, gold, blue or purple color weapons, boots and armors with different stats which you can put on auction or use it yourslef with similar effect as WOW (bind when used, or bind to account etc) Game could have some sort of balancing system for beginners for stats. but those equipment wouldnt make much difference in game.. think of it as PERKS in Call of duty or TW2 potions.. (+5% to reload time -5% movement speed no one item would be overpowered)

- Perphaps by using redkit we could create our own custom items like in TF2 e.g hats, jackets, glasses etc. We could upload it to the server and wait for approval from GM's. Custom visual would have limit to stat increase equal to silver or gold items. nothing strong like blues+
We could also dress our character, imagine character customisation where you can dress you character with itesm you gain from random draws or buying from auction.

- Map editor?

- No wide open maps, More objective based modes not just kill, kill. Small to medium-large map size depending on the mode.

- No invisible cloak or auto-targeting weapons like in Titanfall.

Last edited:

Yeah this ticked me off in Skyrim, where your char was forced into saying things that defy the concept and personality you had in mind for them. Like a polite character being forced into being rude in order to progress.

we need some engine pics / videos to get an idea of what can be affixed to it

the genre isn't that big bloodnet, shadowrun, neuromancer, system shock, deus ex, bladerunner , some diablo clones

bladerunner was easily the best , cross that with witcher , maybe add a kotor party/base and that's it

Yeah this ticked me off in Skyrim, where your char was forced into saying things that defy the concept and personality you had in mind for them. Like a polite character being forced into being rude in order to progress.

Or even splintercell blacklist, I go in sneaking (non leathal) and as soon as I get to a door. BAM! control is ripped away and the character kicks open the door, shoots some henchmen, and then beats the crap out of a minor boss character (then toss him around the room) who then shoots himself. Um hello? I would not be that stupid, I would have snuck on him, taken him out, tied him up, and made sure he was disarmed, THEN talked to him. I think there was a few more scenes where you had mandatory fight actions which I cannot stand. Made for stupid twitch crowd. I really miss the old splinter cell games that had to actually use your brains and had good stealth. Not this cloned generic action crap.

It is painful to watch your character actions get ripped away from you and usually do something stupid or against your character type in action, personality, or both. I want to be in control of my character throughout the game.

- Since CP2077 will have multiplayer. Why sticking to old fashion online formula, why not implementing RPG elements and economy?

Why best online shooters doesnt have economy system like in Fifa 14? why do we always have to stick on same weapon or gear setup for 100 or 500+ hours online?

Imagine by winning games you earn small amount of money and be able to draw for random sliver, gold, blue or purple color weapons, boots and armors with different stats which you can put on auction or use it yourslef with similar effect as WOW (bind when used, or bind to account etc) Game could have some sort of balancing system for beginners for stats. but those equipment wouldnt make much difference in game.. think of it as PERKS in Call of duty or TW2 potions.. (+5% to reload time -5% movement speed no one item would be overpowered)

- Perphaps by using redkit we could create our own custom items like in TF2 e.g hats, jackets, glasses etc. We could upload it to the server and wait for approval from GM's. Custom visual would have limit to stat increase equal to silver or gold items. nothing strong like blues+
We could also dress our character, imagine character customisation where you can dress you character with itesm you gain from random draws or buying from auction.

- Map editor?

- No wide open maps, More objective based modes not just kill, kill. Small to medium-large map size depending on the mode.

- No invisible cloak or auto-targeting weapons like in Titanfall.

Single Player game with Multiplayer elements...

Not sure your vision of 2077 is the same as CDPRs...

Single Player game with Multiplayer elements...

Not sure your vision of 2077 is the same as CDPRs...
If they have multiplayer why not making it properly. People will actually want to play. It could be something like GTA 5 Online as well. Roam around with 10-20 other playes on same server.

The last thing I care about is getting weapons in different colors... this always seemed one of the sillier and more pointless options in games, not sure where it started.

Not colors. Weapon rarity like in Diablo or Torchlight which effects stats and additional bonus atriutes of weapons and gear.

Trying to think outside the box a bit.

I really wish the game would be single player only. MP forces constraints on the SP and takes away resources that could be used on vastly improving the SP game. If MP is in, it needs to be 100% separate from the SP game in the sense that I do not want someones actions in MP affect my SP game in any way, shape, or form. None of that dark souls, watch dogs social junk. Nor should it feel that it was made to be really played in MP. The SP should feel 100% complete and not feel it is missing something.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your ideas for a dream RPG

create your own clan in the game story would nachinalsya in TOKYO protagonist or heroine.
Red Skull Clan hunt could be studied martial arts ninja on it and whether it could hunt
Yakuza clan they modern samurai costumes . Reach blasters. of the suit.
with a sword that can change shape designs . such was mechoi became bo stick was a two-handed sword became lightsaber as star wars clan wars cybernetic yakuza . opportunity to participate in battles against kung-fu masters could walk on any locations.
fighting with swords battle over land battle on air machines from police chase and all that type.
as in kung fu style 17 633 is only 300 if possible. do , :shuriken: *Banzai dudes . make and huddled there Cyborg Dragon

offer to write the script of the game will get better all 10 red points
My scenario is that all nachinaetsya with what.
heroine or hero gets into this world by accident pytaetsyanayti those who know what happened. The main heroine named Hayley , she worked as a prostitute at the bar dragon Tseklon . robot it for fun but then she met with a client who offers her to get an update of his body for information on creating a corporation Protos - YLD kiborogov killers
but all is not poplanu he grabbed her and the game starts with the fact that she pytaetsya get away from there. her send 14 top killers Clan Kitayzo de .
who can write better write will be interesting to read anyone what versions. winner for the best
*Red gets 20 points for first place. second place 15 points 3rd place 8 red points that start well look discuss.i choose the best scenario of the game? LOOK BETTER ALL WHOM .

Last edited:
Regarding character customization, the big thing we need is LAYERS. I like to look towards Saint's Row 2 as the best example of this. SR3 and 4 downgraded character customization in my opinion. In SR2 you could layer underwear, under shirts, over shirts and jackets on your torso for instance. And on legs you could layer underwear and socks/stockings under your footwear and pants/skirts. This is essential to achieve maximum potential for making your character look unique from everyone else's.

Also, something I never see in any games character customizer is the ability to add streaks of different colour to your hair. That would be a great touch.

So I thought that ropes would be a big feature in a dream RPG. I mean like a lasso which I can catch someone into and tie the other end into a moving train. Oh, and write analogue choices. For example: I'm on a mission and I'm presented with few choices but if I predicted that situation and preped for it accordingly I can take the most satisfying option. For a more specific example: I end up saving a hostage but villain escapes but before I approached the situation I planted a bomb in his VTOL. Now I watch VTOL explode mid-air and NPC's properly acknowledge that I'm a pro. That's how you do it :) But don't forget to give me an option to kill the hostage in villains presence and use a sec of his astonishment to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom