CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
Please don't.

On the one hand, it needs to be understood how much vehicles, and lots of them, are a requirement for this game...

On the other hand, I don't want to scare the developers so bad that it delays the game for fear of my wrath...

So how about if I just cover Sards house with them instead?

So how about if I just cover Sards house with them instead?

WHAT? It's not my fault those devilish Poles don't like the Nomad class! I didn't make them cut driving! Besides, you'll still have Mad Max to play.

Tell you what - I'm sure they will put in driving leathers for you to wear. And then your character can run around 6th and Shipley making "Vroom! VroooM! Screeeech!" sounds. I'm sure the corporates will be -very- intimidated.

WHAT? It's not my fault those devilish Poles don't like the Nomad class! I didn't make them cut driving! Besides, you'll still have Mad Max to play.

Tell you what - I'm sure they will put in driving leathers for you to wear. And then your character can run around 6th and Shipley making "Vroom! VroooM! Screeeech!" sounds. I'm sure the corporates will be -very- intimidated.

They haven't cut it, shut up... I am going to start feeding babies thai food...

Welcome to the streets of Night City; circa 2077:

Travelators.

EVERYWHERE!

Well, I think we should probably getback on track, for now...

Mmm... I like the idea of reskinning / adding or removing decals, as long as it's logically consistent.

Cars / vehicles, you'd figure that it's either a vinyl wrap or a paintjob, both of which are easily alterable.

Patches on a jacket, no problem. Spikes on boots? Add or delete as you see fit.

Shirts make a little less sense to me. If it's a tee, you'd figure that it's silk-screened directly onto the shirt. But otherwise, yeah; I'd LOVE it if we were given the option to re-skin items.

I'm with Redge on this one. Unless they come up with some sort of digital custom fabric I think patches, chains, studs and other additions should be removable from clothing, but not anything printed directly on to them or the base colours.

I want to cover my body with LED's and be able to program light tattoo's to suit my mood.
*laughs*

Top Bottom