Missing reaction

+
Hey guys!

So, you know, I'm a huge fan of the TW series and I like the atmosphere the games create a big deal. But for some reason it kinda leaves me wondering:

Why wont NPCs react to actions they see?

To clarify that statement: You can basically kill a monster in a guys front-yard or steal the clothes anyone is wearing and you don't even get a "hey, I don't even know your name" or some more appropriate reactions.

Given the fact that NPCs react to rain and other "scripted" things, it cant be that much of a problem to implement something like that. OR

Would you mind, if you can't steal anything anymore?

I'd really love to see a TW3 game with npcs reacting to theft and other actions Geralt makes.

what do you think ? Is it MISSING or by design ?

Cheers
Pargulan

Sorry, I know I'll probably look stupid, I don't mind, but people do react to Geralt. I mean, they don't react when Geralt steals, but if he grabs one of his swords, peasants get scared, guards wants to know what's happening. When Geralt is just passing by, you can hear a lady saying "Humph!" or a man saying "Look, people, wonders and miracles!"(poor Geralt) or a guard saying "Kingslayer..." and then "Huh?" if you confront him. It's not like npcs are completely passive...

Not to mention the way some npc look at you - THE WAY SOME OF THEM LOOK AT YOU!

But, yeah, I think they should change the whole steal system.
It's not right to steal food from old starving ladies :D
There must be some risk and penalty envolved

Cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom