Feelings about both games

+
Choices should have consequences.
I'd like the consequence to be death at the hands of a pitchfork-wielding mob 30 seconds later, with no possibility of avoiding it except by restoring from your last save. :)

Of course, if you put it like that, yeah that would be interesting to see. It's interesting with consequences and especially how far the AI and programming could take those consequences. Maybe add a looooong and hopeless Kafka-like trial as well, with no way out whatsoever except reloading a save. But being able to decapitate children? No, that's not my Geralt, and Geralt better hang for doing that. Or at least let the Pitchfork of Destiny find its mark yet again. The devs would(thankfully) never allow this kind of brutal freedom! :laughing:

It will be interesting to see how the theft system will work though. Who the hell approaches a sword-wielding witcher and demands payment for that apple pie that he took from the windowsill? Of course, Granny would dare. :p

Sounds like you don't emerse yourself in games.
You couldn't be more wrong, including your spelling.

Moderator: Criticism directed at the person or their use of language, rather than at the content of their argument, is forbidden under the forum rules against insults, incivility, and spoiling other members' fun.

Since there is no actual opinion in the above posts in need of refuting, or any argument that can be made that these posts are anything other than personal insults, I will say only this: Stop it now.

i wonder if we can slash and decapitate the little children.

i love both the game personally ....but as atmosphere of witcher TW1 still best chapter 5 &4 are the favri8...

The plot in TW1 was awesome. And there was a fantastic climate. I remember how I was scared, when I was walking through swamps in the night :D

I remember sh**t my pants the first time i entered the swamps and it was also night!! and i also remember the first time i entered Vizima

TW1 game was just AMAZING... but TW2 took away many things. It did have better graphics but the whole game took place in RUINS.

PLEASE CDPR ON W3 GIVE US TOWNS ....!! GIVE US BROKILON FOREST AND OXENFURT!!!

The best of TW1 is still ACT 2 & 3 and the prolog.
I dont know whats with act4 it isnt my fav. act.
Five is good but the hole action happens in the prolog.
TW2 is smoother more polished but the feeling that i felt in the first one i never felt in TW2.

Top Bottom