CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
LEDs, so 80s. Now Fibreoptic...

It is Cyberpunk. 80s fashion is applicable.

I just noticed I got this:Neuromancer

"Use 100 times Cyberpunk and/or CP - max two per posts "

Goddamn I'm cool.

ooh! And this one: Style Over Substance
Write 3000 posts in CP2077 subforum

That would seem to be denigrating the content of my posts, though..how could they know!?

Last edited:
It is Cyberpunk. 80s fashion is applicable.

I just noticed I got this:Neuromancer

"Use 100 times Cyberpunk and/or CP - max two per posts "

Goddamn I'm cool.

ooh! And this one: Style Over Substance
Write 3000 posts in CP2077 subforum

That would seem to be denigrating the content of my posts, though..how could they know!?

Yeah, they added at least 10 new achievements yesterday... Witcher fans have a distinct advantage here, especially due to the "years a member" achievements.

Yeah, they added at least 10 new achievements yesterday... Witcher fans have a distinct advantage here, especially due to the "years a member" achievements.

I have those. Of course. Because I'm better.

"
Another Year Bites The Dust V
Achievement Earned on 26-01-2014 08:31 PM
Be a forum user for 5 years "

With the symbolic Mine Is Bigger Than Yours icon:

These must be tickling your OCD just a bit.

I have those. Of course. Because I'm better.

"
Another Year Bites The Dust V
Achievement Earned on 26-01-2014 08:31 PM
Be a forum user for 5 years "

With the symbolic Mine Is Bigger Than Yours icon:

These must be tickling your OCD just a bit.

Nah, I can disconnect, as I never would have come to a forum based on a fantasy game... and the guys who like singing elves and happy birds need something to make themselves feel more manly :p

Nah, I can disconnect, as I never would have come to a forum based on a fantasy game... and the guys who like singing elves and happy birds need something to make themselves feel more manly :p

You forgot the grassy hills. Great tracts of hills! And Triss.

I feel more manly already.

Keth, it's all his fault. Just look at his profile: 44 achievements. Coincidence? Don't think so.

I think you are confusing 2020/2077 with 1984.

No shit.... intestinal distress while wearing coveralls, now thats a situation that is no fun at all...

I am convinced coveralls were designed by people who have no idea how the human bodies waste disposal system works. The only time they shouild be worn is in case of environemnetal hazard... haz-mat suits, rad suits, fire suits, etc...

regularly scheduled evacuations before you put in on. or built in butt flaps.

also, you get naked when you use the bathroom. in the future all bathrooms have hooks for your coverall

Top Bottom