Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confirmed but my work colleague who is in asia msg me few hours ago and said japanese PSN has new announcement trailer for Witcher 3.

Not confirmed but my work colleague who is in asia msg me few hours ago and said japanese PSN has new announcement trailer for Witcher 3.

Here: http://playeressence.com/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-japanese-ps4-trailer/

Date: February 12nd(woot!?)
Sony has uploaded a brand new trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PS4. It details who you are, and shows off the amazing graphics of CD-Projekt Red’s latest RPG.

The Witcher 3 launches this Spring on the Xbox One, PC, and PS4.

:rly?:

PS. Oh and I don't see anything new in this trailer.

WTF ?? All this shit is months old....what the fuck happened with journalism and being up to date.
:hmm:

Boooooo @saoe : ] You got our hopes up for nothing. Just the good ol' trailer from E3 with PS4 logos and japanese subtitles. But thanks for sharing the news anyway ! Could you ask your colleague about how TW3 is perceived in Japan ? Is there any anticipation at all ?

Boooooo @saoe : ] You got our hopes up for nothing. Just the good ol' trailer from E3 with PS4 logos and japanese subtitles. But thanks for sharing the news anyway ! Could you ask your colleague about how TW3 is perceived in Japan ? Is there any anticipation at all ?
Sorry :( I just saw it on skype yes its just normal japanese version of the video. he only noticed it yesterday.. darn :)

I will be angry if they don't include a medallion in the CE.
Yeah, but this one is flat and looks cheesy.
I wish they would get a better artist to make one that really looks true to the adds like the one Geralt wears in game.
Come on CDPR how hard is it to get some one to make an awesome medallion for us?! Or go commission that artist who makes the cool looking ones on ebay.. if you can't find some to make them better. The 3D steel keychain size and weight that came with TW2 pre-order was perfect for a necklace IMO. So just make a digital lazar cut mold to clean up the details and sharpen the teeth and will all be happy!! If it cost to much, then make a Special CE and charge us more for it. Take my orens!!

Last edited:
I wonder if other gaming sites received this merchandise. Maybe the gaming press had another look at the game? I'm probably over thinking it but perhaps we'll see something soon.

This is what I was thinking too. Not only am I happy to see a good looking medallion, it also is a good sign that the marketing campaign is picking up steam. Hopefully this means more previews and a release date soon!

I have to agree, it does look cheap.

It's mass produced, what else did you expect ? I really hope one day the see the light and decide to open CDPR shop [ala Bioware shop] where you can buy high quality [and overpriced] items with the Witcher or Cyberpunk themes. Witcher medallions of Cat, Wolf and Griffon. Aaaaah... a man can dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom