Polish voiceover after patch 2.0

+
Polish voiceover after patch 2.0

Greetings!

I have a little problem with polish voiceover after patch 2.0 - in Tutorial and Arena there is no voice at all, just subtitles. I used file "polish_voiceover.exe" (885249KB) that is available for download in Tech FAQ section. Am I missing something and there is somewhere more updated version of polish voiceovers? If not, can I hope that this glitch will be fixed soon? Its a bit annoying to play with english voiceovers, sometimes is something lost in translation - I'm eager to hear polish from mercenaries in Arena in particular :cool:.

I noticed the same thing. It's as if the new voices for the Arena and Tutorial modes haven't been added yet; it works during the regular game, though. Still, I agree with you... if this is an "oversight," it's a pretty embarrassing one.

ywrik, Hi. From the Russian voice acting is the same.

The absence of Russian voice in the arena and training only in the Steam version. Holders of disk edition say that they voice the characters present.

Uploaded recently again 20Gb Witcher, with the hope that the problem has been addressed. Alas.

Top Bottom