The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
although I doubt it's him in the early artwork that was released with the announcement of TW3.

You mean this?

i'm curious where they meet because SPOILER: ....... Geralt leaves with Triss after facing Letho. That means maybe they head for Kaeh Mohren and meet Vesemir.

i'm curious where they meet because SPOILER: ....... Geralt leaves with Triss after facing Letho. That means maybe they head for Kaeh Mohren and meet Vesemir.

Devs have said that Geralt and Triss go their separate ways after Loc Muinne and they meet again in TW3. But Geralt and Vesemir probably meet in Kaer Morhen, yes.

Do you know anything about character like Sile , Henselt , Saskia , Letho because in Witcher 2 you could choose te kill or spare them. What is the real path and ending of the story. I don't think our choices in witcher 2 will have a severe imapct on the begining of Witcher 3 (with the import of save games). Will these characters show up or what

Thanks for answering :D . The main reason i play this game is for the story and characters. Now with improved combat system , graphics and open world the witcher will be epic. Imagine a remake of the first game , maybe include gameplay with the legend of the Striga but i don't see it happening ... Just daydreaming :p

Devs have said that Geralt and Triss go their separate ways after Loc Muinne and they meet again in TW3. But Geralt and Vesemir probably meet in Kaer Morhen, yes.
Actually I don´t think so. Since in the beggining of the Witcher 1 are all witchers leaving Kaer Morhen we will find him somewhere north. He didn´t say where he is heading but because Geralt went south Eskel went west and Lambert east only way to go for Vesemir was north.

Actually I don´t think so. Since in the beggining of the Witcher 1 are all witchers leaving Kaer Morhen we will find him somewhere north. He didn´t say where he is heading but because Geralt went south Eskel went west and Lambert east only way to go for Vesemir was north.

If you look at the timeline on the website, it will have been 2 years since the end of TW1 when TW3 starts, so I think it's fair to assume the rest of the witchers have been informed about Geralt's success and are no longer looking for the stole secrets.

If you look at the timeline on the website, it will have been 2 years since the end of TW1 when TW3 starts, so I think it's fair to assume the rest of the witchers have been informed about Geralt's success and are no longer looking for the stole secrets.
That is true but Vesemir said that there is nothing hoding him in Kaer Morhen so they are abandonding it also Vesemir could stay there considering where will W3 take place(Novigrad-northern city) so it would make sense to meet him there. And as far as I´d like to visit Kaer Morhen again the fact it is in first game already makes it quite unlikely that we will see it in Witcher 3 again.

Since this is going to be the last part of the triology i don't think they're going to leave out an important place like Kaer Morhen. Everything started there and if Geralt and Vesemir don't meet there in some way i think some reference will me made to that place. Maybe a side quest or memory flashbacks.

That is true but Vesemir said that there is nothing hoding him in Kaer Morhen so they are abandonding it also Vesemir could stay there considering where will W3 take place(Novigrad-northern city) so it would make sense to meet him there. And as far as I´d like to visit Kaer Morhen again the fact it is in first game already makes it quite unlikely that we will see it in Witcher 3 again.

Pretty sure I remember that we got some fairly obvious hints from CDPR that Kaer Morhen is probably going to make it into the game. Anyway, they abandoned Kaer Morhen because the Witchers' Secrets they were guarding were stolen. Now they've got them back, so returning to Kaer Morhen wouldn't be surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom