Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+

[h=1]militia 3by soft-h[/h]

[h=1]Future Barby DrawingNightmare[/h]

You know, I just have to say, a lot of this artwork is just superb. Just superb. Well made and well-found.

There really isn't any excuse for anything but the best in modern media anymore, art-wise. Just some splendid stuff here.

Anywho, more art!

Wow, one set in my country. I absolutely loved that, among the logos they are sporting, they sport the logo of Banco Santander on their helmets. Someone was very pissed with this shithead when he did that pic XD
There's also the B of Bankia, who scammed old people with dementia and alzheimer with preferred stock.

Last edited:
"In the chromed future wireless Internet access does not exist but full conversion cyborgs are commonplace. Computers Cyberdecks have less memory and processing power than an iPhone but can be used to hack military data fortresses in ‘the grid’ and making a mistake can kill the unlucky netrunner. This is the past future of Cyberpunk, the classic R. Talsorian RPG and home to Lady Gaga 2.0 and her entourage of sociopathic cybered and coked up killers.

There’s a mission to recover a suitcase from some dude in a hotel, but honestly it’s all about headshots, cybernetics and drugs. Oh and the nauesator."

http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/2010/08/genre/sci-fi/cyberpunk-lady-gaga-2-0/ Lady Gaga 2.0, a Cyberpunk 2020 audio adventure!

Top Bottom