Geralt is still Dashing on the enemies like a dumb (2.0 patch)

+
Geralt is still Dashing on the enemies like a dumb (2.0 patch)

As the tittle says - Geralt is still Dashing like a dumb when Im trying to use my fast style slash on the enemy that is - lets say one meter away from me. It has a lot longer animation than normal fast slash that i would like to do. Sometimes Geralt is running in one place(blocked by the enemy that should be hit) Another times he is just trying to do some crazy pirouettes that should not have place in short distances . The worst part of that is that it cant be controlled or interrupted by the player. Its just like you would be stunned. Thats about 25% why Im dying(aka. cheap deaths). -Uncontrollable, too slow pirouettes that make you open to enemy attacks and that could end so cruel.
Thats one of the many bugs that i encountered while testing the new 2.0 version(some new and some old ones). I know that it happened before. Maybe even more. I just want to focus on that one problem because I found it the most frustrating for me(I was pretty sure that this would be eliminated in 2.0 in view of changeleg).

Anyway - Thank You CDPR for the Witcher 2, customer service and that you are still trying to make this game better :)

O.. And sorry for my English.

Regards

averan

Forum regular
GerrardW said:
You can still block during attack animations.

Blocking sucks now? Too bad.
Didn't know that. I will try.
But anyway - block - on dark mode. it will still kill me.. Oo Block is terribad now.. useless..

averan

Forum regular
For me.. Almost everything about the dash is ok.. but why Geralt is dashing when he is standing 1m from the foe...

Top Bottom