What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

+
I would opt for all the cybernetics the devs can think of :)

Even if that includes a built in ACME style extending boxing glove?

I would opt for all the cybernetics the devs can think of :)

I dunno.... all the cyber they can think of? But what if some of it is bad? Even I think of dumb stuff every now and then, I don't include it, they probably shouldn't either... bad ideas are just bad....

You love us liberals right.... right...?

Actually I do.
1 in 1,000,000 of your ideas actually has merit, it's up the us more mature conservative types to sort the wheat from the chaff and allow that one idea to flourish.
It's also up to us to figure out how to deal with the other 999,999 ... but that's another story.

Chilluns. All is here: http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/ultrachrome/Cyberware.html ALL.

Grapple Hand
N Extends rocket-propelled grapple, 30m line 350 3 CP20

Costs 350 eb, Humanity cost of 3. Upgraded version has 50m line and is found in Interface or Pacific Rim books.

On a personal note, i love this fucking thing. A Ref of mine used it with a tech-ninja to get into and out of all sorts of places really easily, as well as crush skulls at 50m.

I'm telling you, you can find cyberware that isn't in the Cp2020 books, but you'll have to try pretty hard, unless you start throwing in Star Trek-level shite.

Its the favorite cyber of my favorite character... shit it has saved his bacon more times than I can count... and made for some of the most awesome moments of the game...

Chilluns. All is here: http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/ultrachrome/Cyberware.html ALL.

Grapple Hand
N Extends rocket-propelled grapple, 30m line 350 3 CP20

Costs 350 eb, Humanity cost of 3. Upgraded version has 50m line and is found in Interface or Pacific Rim books.

On a personal note, i love this fucking thing. A Ref of mine used it with a tech-ninja to get into and out of all sorts of places really easily, as well as crush skulls at 50m.

I actually know about this one.. I was suggesting one that you can actually punch with.. Perhaps as an upgrade... I think it could be possible if the line was ticker..

I'm telling you, you can find cyberware that isn't in the Cp2020 books, but you'll have to try pretty hard, unless you start throwing in Star Trek-level shite.

How about a hand that you can attach to the walls and use remotely? (Place a SMG on your hand, attach it on a wall and use it to ambush your enemies)

Or a boomerang hand? (Self explanatory..)

There is a remote link control for hands or arms somewhere, iirc.

You can punch with the grapple fist. Why couldn't you?

A..boomerang hand? Are you some kind of kangaroo-huntin' maniac, boy?

There is a remote link control for hands or arms somewhere, iirc.

Didn't know that.. At least my boomerang hand idea is not in any of the books.. And i didn't even have to try very hard.. Yeah..

You can punch with the grapple fist. Why couldn't you?

Sure, you could, but i doubt it will do much damage.. It seems too flimsy to me.. I never actually used it on CP2020 though, so I'm not certain..

A..boomerang hand? Are you some kind of kangaroo-huntin' maniac, boy?

No, I'm a very depressed bunny rabbit..

Dude... the grapple fist has either a hydraulic or rocket propelled option, you can punch someone from across the room like a motherfucker... You can eve yell out TRANZOR Z ROCKET PUNCH while doing it...

Plus its a grapple fist, so you can yank em back to you, while yelling GET OVER HERE!

Grapple fist is the most awesome cyber ever... you can even use it to spidey swing...

Hell get two... and be double the pleasure double the fun...

Dude... the grapple fist has either a hydraulic or rocket propelled option, you can punch someone from across the room like a motherfucker... You can eve yell out TRANZOR Z ROCKET PUNCH while doing it...

Plus its a grapple fist, so you can yank em back to you, while yelling GET OVER HERE!

Grapple fist is the most awesome cyber ever... you can even use it to spidey swing...

Hell get two... and be double the pleasure double the fun...

You know what you were saying before about poser gangs being pointless...

Retro Gaming Poser Gang. Think Cosplay with Psychopaths.

Thats all I have to say.

Didn't say they were pointless... I said no one respects them....

And really, above I was jsut trying to throw in as many references as I could in as short of space as possible while still actually being informative.

Top Bottom