What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

+
Grapple Fists always remind me of my old NES:

Bionic Commando

Bionic Commando was one of my absolute favorite games from the NES, along wiht the orginal Metal Gear and Ninja Gaiden.

As much as i liked the 1989 NES version, the 2009 Bionic Commando was terrible.. It had a dull protagonist with an impractically large arm, poor storytelling, bad animation, horrendous gameplay and largely unresponsive gameplay mechanics..

I hear that the 2008 remake Bionic Commando Rearmed was good though..

didn't know there was a remake of the newer one, I just know that the arm looked to stupid for me to even give it a try.

didn't know there was a remake of the newer one, I just know that the arm looked to stupid for me to even give it a try.

Yeah, their approach to the game was "Lets make the arm bigger so he looks more badass! COOOOL!".. Not noticing he looks more goofy than badass..

I mean, that arm is huge, but for what possible reason? A smaller, lighter arm would do the same job and better.. Not to mention it would look much less retarded..

What I do hope is that they ignore the Aesthetic that the Transformer movies brought into play as far as mechanics go... with lots of little bits sticking up all over the place that seem to serve no function of than to distract you from realizing that the design they are showing you would never work... It's the CGI equivalent of Todd McFarlane adding tons of lines to peoples faces to cover up how awful of an artist he actually was...

What I do hope is that they ignore the Aesthetic that the Transformer movies brought into play as far as mechanics go... with lots of little bits sticking up all over the place that seem to serve no function of than to distract you from realizing that the design they are showing you would never work... It's the CGI equivalent of Todd McFarlane adding tons of lines to peoples faces to cover up how awful of an artist he actually was...

Yeah, i agree..

Also, i don't understand how and why they keep making those terrible transformers movies.. Who watches that crap..

Yeah, i agree..

Also, i don't understand how and why they keep making those terrible transformers movies.. Who watches that crap..

Judging from the budgets, lots of people.... people with shitty taste who likely won't ever admit it, the same people who thought Armageddon was AWESOME!

Judging from the budgets, lots of people.... people with shitty taste who likely won't ever admit it, the same people who thought Armageddon was AWESOME!

Compared to transformers movies, Armageddon was at least watchable.. Story made no sense and there were hundreds of scientific inaccuracies, it wasn't a great or even a good movie by any definition of the word, yet it was a masterpiece compared to Transformers.. I mean, people want to see cars transform into robots, how can you screw that up?

Yeah, i agree..

people who like explosions....many explosions....Micheal Bay style.....................so many explosion that no one realises that every movie has the same story...

With the new trailer in all it's glory we can once again speculate on what cyber might be present?

Top Bottom