Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that sad? I actually like the idea behind it and it's a more practical system than drinking potions during the meditation stance.

it's a more practical system than drinking potions during the meditation stance.

You'll still do that, you'll just activate their effects when you desire. Another interesting point in the interview was about them having multiple charges. I like that.

It's still same old, same old, 35-time-bigger-than-Witcher 2 yada yada open world yada yada monster hunting yada yada story is important yada yada boats yada yada horse riding yada yada sex.

Seriously, going around all the gaming sites to give those interviews with the same content and phrases - only put in different paragraphs - must be the most boring job ever.

If those interviews didn't come with a date you wouldn't notice a difference between those from 2014 and those from way back when TW3 was announced.

@gregski

I think the delay has really fucked with their marketing this time around. I recall how well it was done for TW2, leaking new information for damn near a year. When you saw a new article, for the most part it actually had new info.

he is me :p Sorry for inconvenience. I'm just raising the hype there.
I hope you ain't mad at me.

You're really expecting the map to be that big?

I'm actually a bit worried that they will scale it too much to fit everything, because judging by the areas they have confirmed its starting to get hard to believe they can deliver a map that big

@gregski

I think the delay has really fucked with their marketing this time around. I recall how well it was done for TW2, leaking new information for damn near a year. When you saw a new article, for the most part it actually had new info.

I don't know. I mean - the game is far from finished. TBH my overall feeling about the delay is that they tried to bite more than they can chew and at one moment harsh reality pretty much slapped them in the face.

About their marketing plan - With their experience of managing very difficult projects that are very close to complete failure they must have seen it coming for a few weeks at least, which would give them time to re-arrange the marketing plan a little bit and apply damage control there too, like for example releasing some new materials to reassure shareholders that the game is alive and well. No such thing happened and articles like this don't really show that this approach is going to change.

Last edited:
I don't know. I mean - the game is far from finished. TBH my overall feeling about the delay is that they tried to bite more than they can chew and at one moment harsh reality pretty muched slapped them in the face.

About their marketing plan - With their experience of managing very difficult projects that are very close to complete failure they must have seen it coming for a few weeks at least, which would give them time to re-arrange the marketing plan a little bit and apply damage control there too, like for example releasing some new materials to reassure shareholders that the game is alive and well. No such thing happened and articles like this don't really show that this approach is going to change.

Well if that's the case, they're doing a damn fine job of hiding it. Whenever they interview it's all sunshine and rainbows. Just brimming with confidence. And if they release the game with content clearly cut, all the good will and trust they've gained would take a huge hit.

Well if that's the case, they're doing a damn fine job of hiding it. Whenever they interview it's all sunshine and rainbows. Just brimming with confidence.

I have to say that it's admirable considering that every single interview is copy & paste from previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom