It's protesys a real necessary thing in the future?

+
no decent cars...

Now that's fighting talk sir.

Aston Martin

Rolls-Royce

Lotus

TVR

McLaren

Noble

Morgan

Oh, and one of my all time favourites;

Land Rover - The Defender, (aka - the car that Jeeps want to be.)

You can come back to me when you colonials have learnt to drive on the correct side of the road.

Chris... I know man... I know... I just like getting you riled up for a change.

Time to get back on-topic.
No country-bashing please.

Aww, screw it. Anybody got popcorn?

Tell you what Dinostrich, if you can tell me what the hell this topic is about, I will be happy to post towards it :p

Did you just............... defer to sard....

Oh my.... there has been a coup among the mods, power is shifting... and sard is rising... rising like the contents of my stomach....

Did you just............... defer to sard....

Oh my.... there has been a coup among the mods, power is shifting... and sard is rising... rising like the contents of my stomach....

It's called delegation. He gets to clean out the cat litter, make the sandwiches, tidy up the forums.

WHEEEE! Cat litter is crunchy!

This topic is all about the lack of need for cybernetics in Cyberpunk.

Yes.

Soo...we had a lively debate and now we argue over cars. I'm hoping someone else will hop in and suggest we don't be using cyber in 2077, in favour of, I dunno...some kind of bracelets that -simulate- cyber!

I know Wisdom, particularly, loved that part of V3.

That sure is a purty TVR, Chris. Have you touched it?

..what's a TVR?

Ooooh. Crunchy sandwich, thanks Sard. And a great explanation of the topic. Now, everybody, get back on it.

And that was a really cool TVR. So purple...

A tvr looks like a ricer raped a Dodge Viper...

I'm sure it was consensual. look at that purple. What am I implying? What are YOU implying?

Ooooh. Crunchy sandwich, thanks Sard. And a great explanation of the topic. Now, everybody, get back on it.

Well, it would be a bit of a hard sell staying on this topic, Dragon, given that Cyberpunk 2077 heavily, heavily implies the use of cyberware.

I suppose a question might instead be, why not bioware? Is heavy prosthetics going to be that much of a style choice over nanoweave and improved organs and upgraded eyes?

I know it is for -some- of my characters. Not the total professional Solos, who really, really need to not be noticed, of course. But for Cops and the nuttier Solos, as well as Nomads, I prefer Chrome.

Never eat food a mod has touched... or food that has touched any surface a mod has touched.... or been in the same room with a mod....

So.... if a mod is also a lawyer... is that like a dirty two-fer?

Hmmmm. Not a lawyer, but the last two years of my career were spent in a Legal Department advising the lawyers on business issues and the business people on legal issues. Does that count? I so want to be a dirty two-fer.

nope doesn't count, not weasely enough...
Yeah, sounds like you were more actually useful than evil.
How very...techie of you.

So, no. No dirty twofer for you. Maaaaybe if you somehow betrayed one side for the other to your own gain...or focussed mostly on obscuring the issue to generate work for yourself...A corp or Lawyer would totally do those things!

Top Bottom