I cant atack in-game!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant atack in-game!

:D Hi all, I have The witcher(normal) 1.2(dont tell me to patch because i cant, is not my pc) and when Im in-game i cant atack and enemyes dont atack me but they atack my alies and my alies atack they. I press the button to atack and my character move near the enemy but doesnt atack, i press and press and nothing its like if there is not any atack system.I can move, go trought the options and all the other things but not atack so i need help.I can run the game at max speecs so thats no the problem(i think) and without lagg, the menus are normal and options too.Ive tryed all the things i saw on the forums:windows mode, reinstall many times, repatch, changing options, looking for a guide to know how to atack, playing a demo in another pc, trying all the buttons, chaging mouse, changing mouse options...Thats my problem and i hope someone can help me because I want to play ^^.

Where are you in the game? Are you in the Prologue?Are you using the isometric camera or the over-the-shoulder camera?Have you been unable to attack since the game began, or were you able to attack earlier, but that ability went away?

Have you picked up the rusty sword? If you look in your inventory, is there a sword in the upper sword slot on the right?

Yes please udnerstand that im not stupid, i played the full demo in another pc so i know the game, is an error or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom