CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

+
Hummm ...
Is wisdom000 a closet transvestite?
That's certainly a female reply.

Nope, Wisdom is a closet..

And thats an inanimate object reply..

These maybe?
The second and third pics feel more "Cyberpunk" to me than the others, especially the second pic. Third pic skirts the line for me.

While the ladies in the other pics are quite lovely, I don't find anything inherent about the aesthetic that screams "Cyberpunk."

I.e. the ones with guns :)

Well.. true. But also the ones with neon and/or modern urban setting. The last one looks like a vampire pic.

HOWEVER.

I feel Sue has touched on an important point, one mentioned on the back of the VERY Corebook.
"...fashion model beautiful techies rub biosculpt jobs with battle-armored roadwarriors in the hottest clubs."

Although Cyberpunk and our preferred cyberpunk imagery has plenty of the road warriors, we see relatively little of the fashion-model beautiful, and also precious little of relatively peaceful scenes like clubs and fancy parties.

Beautiful women and men in finery and jewels are a part of the Cyberpunk future, a part that a lot of the population aspire to. It's absolutely not all about guns, gear and chrome.

Beautiful women and men in finery and jewels are a part of the Cyberpunk future, a part that a lot of the population aspire to. It's absolutely not all about guns, gear and chrome.
Speaking of: how's that ivory tower, Mr. Blue Title? =p

Speaking of: how's that ivory tower, Mr. Blue Title? =p

Did..did I not mention alpha access? Sorry. Yeah it's PRETTY sweet up here in 2077. Hot chicks and men, ( as a lifter, I admire both), intelligent conversation and, AND Gregski. Nothing but the best, son. Unless you count the Reptile and Sid show, which is an acquired taste. Like licorice brandy. That's on fire.

I feel Sue has touched on an important point, one mentioned on the back of the VERY Corebook.
"...fashion model beautiful techies rub biosculpt jobs with battle-armored roadwarriors in the hottest clubs."

Exactly.

Top Bottom