Harder than hard crash during Arena

+
Harder than hard crash during Arena

Haven't tried any other modes since 2.0 has come out, but Arena mode gives me an extremely hard crash partway through every fight (happened on first wave, til hard reset, then that wave worked; 2nd wave crashed about the same length of time in).

The crash is...I don't even know how to describe it. The screen goes black and occasionally scrambled lines appear on the screen, and a loud buzzing noise comes through my headphones.

Can't alt tab to desktop or exit or anything. Have to hard reset the comp.

ATI 6990+6970 in crossfire on drivers 11.10

Sounds like a driver reset error . You might be able to check "problem reports and solutions" or windows logs to verify .

Glap86 said:
Hi Tommy --

How do I go about doing that?
If on Vista or seven click start>control panel>problem reports and solutions .
Alternatively click start right click computer and select manage then select event viewer and then windows logs and finally application . Then scroll through the list and look for anything with a big red exclamation point .

Windows 7, but I found the action center. Nothing there related to TW2, or anything around the date/time that seems to be relevant.

Let me give it another go. Did an uninstall/sweep/reinstall of my drivers, and went back to 11.9 rather than the 11.10 preview. Will update soon.

Top Bottom