The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's the same armor in the same scene.The 1st pic - in the VGX trailer is opposite. I guess they experimented with the texture, the pics are from different builds/versions.

View attachment 2543

Attachments

• VGX.jpg
    VGX.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Yeah. I remember that too. Till then the chainmail weave set was horizontal. Funny that in last render its again places like old. That fails often happens not just in videogames but also in movies too. For example in Witcher 2 AOK-3 posters artists looks like can deside above which shoulder swords and shoulder belt(Witcher 2)should be placed at. And then they also remembers about the face scar. And probably thinking : SUNOVA*****!!! That funny things happens even in Christopher Nolans Dark Knight guys. Dont bother about that CD Project we still love what you doing and how you doing it. The videos, pictures and renders looks great. We`ll be waiting next media update from you !

Last edited:
I wish CDPR release a few screenshots every month. Is it asking too much?

We'll get more and more as the release date closes in. The marketing campaign was pushed back because of the delay, come E3 we'll be drowned in material, I wanna bet.

We just need patience.

Kinl3y are there any fullbody (Geralt with legs full seemed) with high resolution and good brightness/contrast ? The ones from magazines are too dark.

I've finally got the new Geralt render in physical form thanks to a italian gaming magazine, too bad for a bunch of titles here and there. :sad:

We'll get more and more as the release date closes in. The marketing campaign was pushed back because of the delay, come E3 we'll be drowned in material, I wanna bet.

We just need patience.

you are right there at E3 we will get more than enough, just be patiend............

CDPR said:
The griffin looks like a combination of a ferocious cat and a giant bird. It usually inhabits primeval highlands and builds its nests on unreachable mountain summits. The griffin preys on large mammals and, being a highly territorial creature, fiercely defends its hunting grounds.

Source

Beautiful , intense design.

The feathers look great. :D

I just noticed this artwork! I thought it was a graphical model lol

Any chance for HD and turnable ? But anyway marvellous work. Some guys was thinking that its manticore before Hd trailer from VGX , and i`m still wonder will we get manticore in Witcher 3 too ? Also i really want old monsters from Witcher(vampires, ghoul types, wyverns and others) come back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom