Issue with version 2.0

+
Issue with version 2.0

I have installed game. After that install patch 1.35 and then 2.0
But in game, when I tried to set music volume to off position, music still present.

I have just checked the issue you described. When disabling music on the slider it is indeed still present in the menu, however when playing music is muted.

So no problem here.

Steelboned

I'm still having trouble with the audio, the dialogue still disappears if you don't have the camera in the right position which is practically right in front of the ncp's or Geralt.

I have tried to set off from 10 position to 0. And music still playing. So I have problem with it.
And another issue with savegame menu. I had won a battle with Keyran, but after that I tried to go to menu and make a save game, but "Save game" option is absent.

Guys, I'm not joking. I can't see a "Save game" option during playing.
Btw, playing on a "middle" level.

Strange, but I'm have loaded another save and a "Save game" option is present..
After battle with Keyran, I'm talking to Sheala and taking things from Keyran. But how I can do a save game?

Barlogs said:
Strange, but I'm have loaded another save and a "Save game" option is present..
After battle with Keyran, I'm talking to Sheala and taking things from Keyran. But how I can do a save game?

Sometimes it isn`t possible to save in certain locations . To make a manual save press esc and select save .

Tommy said:
Sometimes it isn`t possible to save in certain locations . To make a manual save press esc and select save .
But I'm speaking of this exactly. I did it - press esc but menu doesn't contain save option.

Issue with save game is solved. Thanks *Tommy*.

How to set music off? I repeat - I have to set from 10 position to 0. And music still playing. It's in the main menu.

Top Bottom