Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Man. that was awesome! One of the best trailers I've recently seen. I really liked the music too.

Time to check prices on that 290x.

It's not mine, credit goes to Tsundere.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=108967983&postcount=184

EDIT: New trailer.

Release date: October 7, 2014

Meh. By the number and full of the usual shit Bioware does, you're the special chosen one etcetera, bombastic speech meaning nothing, smell the fart serious faces on npc's, crappy art design and all that. Might be a mistake bringing back one of the one liner spewing idiot slaves from Berkwall.

Edit: THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION.

Last edited:
Color me hyped, I did not expect it at all but Inquisition just became my most wanted rpg at the moment. It looks and sounds great, I cant wait for a new world to explore.

Meh. By the number and full of the usual shit Bioware does, you're the special chosen one etcetera, bombastic speech meaning nothing, smell the fart serious faces on npc's, crappy art design and all that. Might be a mistake bringing back one of the one liner spewing idiot slaves from Berkwall.

It is clear this type of game is not for you. That's ok. What is not ok is that you shove your opinion down our throats. Like I said before, it is perfectly possible to like both DA:I and TW3, for different reasons but you don't seem to be particularly receptive.

It is clear this type of game is not for you. That's ok. What is not ok is that you shove your opinion down our throats. Like I said before, it is perfectly possible to like both DA:I and TW3, for different reasons but you don't seem to be particularly receptive.

Far as I recall i've not shoved owt down anybodys throat since Easter, and she suggested it then. Set me on ignore or just don't read what I say if you want, cause i'm not going to be silenced in my criticism pal.

Last edited:
What is not ok is that you shove your opinion down our throats.

Nobody is shoving opinions down your throat, buddy. As far as I recall this is a free forum, so any opinion is welcomed.

Anyway, to each their own opinion, it is nice to know that we will have atleast one decent rpg left this year.

Any opinion is welcome on the forums, same as your opinions :)

Last edited:
It is shoving when his tone indicates that it should be taken as fact, but whatever. Let's discuss the matter at hand.

The game looks very good but I can't help but notice that it looks a bit off in some of the shots. I suspect it is because of the engine. The Battlefield 4 engine is notably poor at rendering more vibrant colors.

The game will probably not look as good as TW3 from a fidelity POV but that's because it is also coming on last-gen. Oh well.

It is shoving when his tone indicates that it should be taken as fact, but whatever. Let's discuss the matter at hand.

The game looks very good but I can't help but notice that it looks a bit off in some of the shots. I suspect it is because of the engine. The Battlefield 4 engine is notably poor at rendering more vibrant colors.

The game will probably not look as good as TW3 from a fidelity POV but that's because it is also coming on last-gen. Oh well.

That is the curse of being cross gen but it still looks very good with some lovely variation in colors from what I see. I am also impressed with the many types of environments, exploring is going to be great.

It is shoving when his tone indicates that it should be taken as fact, but whatever.

Have edited my post so that it should upset you less Cormacolindor, seems like stating the fucking obvious and I don't understand what you were upset about with me criticising a game in the first place, but i'm just a fucking nice guy.

The game looks nice - in some places really beautiful, in some not so much thanks to a terrible cartoonish color pallete.
But the story sounds awfully cliche and generic. Might try it, but I don't have much hopes.

The game looks nice - in some places really beautiful, in some not so much thanks to a terrible cartoonish color pallete.
But the story sounds awfully cliche and generic. Might try it, but I don't have much hopes.

DA and ME have never been about story, even though it seems so. The story is just what triggers all the interesting conflicts and drama in interesting cultures and races and I am perfectly fine with that in the DA series. From TW series I have entirely different expectations.

Last edited:

This and blatant, clumsy hero worship of the protagonist is Bioware's formula, along with some humour Joss Whedon rejected and of course romancing animal, vegetable or mineral. Sometimes both animal and vegetable.

2nd Edit: Oh and sorting out daddy issues.

3rd Edit: THIS IS ALSO A PERSONAL OPINION.

Last edited:
DA and ME have never been about story, even though it seems so. The story is just what triggers all the interesting conflicts and drama in interesting cultures and races and I am perfectly fine with that in the DA series. From TW series I have entirely different expectations.

Let me phrase my point of view differently then. Conflicts and drama in interesting cultures and races seem very cliche and generic.

This and blatant, clumsy hero worship of the protagonist is Bioware's formula, along with some humour Joss Whedon rejected and of course romancing animal, vegetable or mineral. Sometimes both animal and vegetable.

2nd Edit: Oh and sorting out daddy issues.

3rd Edit: THIS IS ALSO A PERSONAL OPINION.

Do you have anything positive to say about the game or does your opinion only consist of complaints, out of interest.
I do not mind a negative view of things at all but I only see you absolutely hating on the game in every way you can so far.

Do you have anything positive to say about the game or does your opinion only consist of complaints, out of interest.
I do not mind a negative view of things at all but I only see you absolutely hating on the game in every way you can so far.

Soundtrack'll be good, ui will be solid and intuitive, voice acting top notch, I would have said QA'd be good but after Awakening's not so sure, there'll be lots of dlc for those interested in that and solid support, there'll be lots of patching, the Qunari and Dwarves are interesting and if combat's your thing then it'll be right up your alley. I'm criticising not hating, and i'd love to be wrong in my criticisms but nothing i've seen so far has shown me such, it just seems like more of the same.

Edit: THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Top Bottom