The Perfect Yennefer

+
For a moment there, I thought the screenshots in the OP were from Guild Wars 2.

And I second (third/fourth/fifth) Eva Green as Yennefer.

Attachments

• kinopoisk.ru-The-Musketeers-2362502.jpg
    kinopoisk.ru-The-Musketeers-2362502.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 91
  • kinopoisk.ru-The-Musketeers-2339324.jpg
    kinopoisk.ru-The-Musketeers-2339324.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 234
  • kinopoisk.ru-The-Musketeers-2371924.jpg
    kinopoisk.ru-The-Musketeers-2371924.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 125
Thats art of Yamao and the one made by Justanore my favourite works. But i still cant think of actress who can play Yenneffer.

Yamao is a great artist but his Yennefer doesn't convince me, even if it's beautiful. It's a bit out of character and...I don't know... it reminds me of Lyanna Stark :hmmm:

About Maimie McCoy as Yennefer...yeah! I agree with gregski.

CDPR creating Yen for the first time in a trilogy with millions expecting her to be perfect. No pressure.

Last edited:
No way. She looks like b**ch in every movie -Tudors and Games of Thrones aspecially. Also she too young and immature for one of Sodden Hill and for Geralt.

No way. She looks like b**ch in every movie -Tudors and Games of Thrones aspecially. Also she too young and immature for one of Sodden Hill and for Geralt.

Not sure who you are objecting to -- Eve Beauregard is not an actress.

She's a dedicated cosplayer and Witcher fan. I don't see either Yennefer or Triss in her, but maybe Margarita Laux-Antille.

[Eve Beauregard, on her blog]
Firstly, in my books any decent human being does not judge a person by the clothes or lack thereof on their back. That applies to everyone, everywhere, in any setting. More specifically to cosplay, however, we're all cosplayers because we're nerds or geeks. Until such a time as there is an international standard for cosplay, no-one can be accused of not cosplaying "correctly". You simply cannot tell someone else how to be a fan of the things they love or how to express that fandom amongst like-minded folks. Any attempt to do so makes you the one that is damaging the community, not them.

I've said it many times before and I'm considering getting it tattooed on my face: Let's coexist. Make cosplay what it should be: A safe, diverse, happy place for everybody. Push-up bra or no push-up bra, we're all nerds here.

I mentioned Nathalie Dormer. She completely unfit to be Yennefer. I loved to see Stana Katic as Triss(i love her after her work in Castle), but Stana brown haired, not red.

Last edited:
I mentioned Nathalie Dormer. She completely unfit to be Yennefer. I loved to see Stana Katic as Triss(i love her after her work in Castle), but Stana brown haired, not red.

That's the fault of Miss Dormer's agents, not her talent. I don't think she's right, either. She's a comedian, and she's as miscast in Game of Thrones as the whole series is misbegotten.

As for Stana Katic, part of being an actress is your hair color is whatever the director needs it to be, so that's no kind of disqualification.

Last edited:
Eva Green's career is at least ten years behind Jennifer Connelly and Rachel Weisz. The latter are dramatic actresses with serious chops and the credentials to back it up. Eva Green has yet to prove herself to be much more than a pretty face. I do not think she is fitting as Yennefer.

Top Bottom