Interface Magazine ?

+
I still assume male, even after informed otherwise... but then I also assume you are all just figments of my imagination...

I still assume male, even after informed otherwise... but then I also assume you are all just figments of my imagination...

I assume you'r eboth figments of each other's imagination. But what does that make of the rest of us that can read the comments of both of you?

I'm shocked. I have clear mental images of all of you, as distinct sentient lifeforms. Not always human, but definitely lifeforms.

Last edited:
I'm shocked. I have clear mental images of all of you, as distinct sentient lifeforms. Not always human, but definitely lifeforms.

What lifeform do you picture me as? I'll force you to give me a good answer by attaching a cute mood icon like this one here (´・ω・`) or this one (^O^) . That should work just fine, people are that easy.

Wisdom hasn't needed his sexual characteristics in so long, he could really be either/both at this point.

Smirk.

I am all out of hate, so today you people get loathing....

And I will point out what a terrible job of modding you are doing, since this thread clearly belongs in the Pondsmith's Cybeprunk section... I have kept quiet about it for a week waiting for you to realize this Sard, but out of concern for your perceptions and popularity among the populace, I figured you might want to correct.... it's way too late, but better to save some face than no face.

I mean if your corporate masters notice you dropping a ball like this........... the backlash could be terrifying..

Last edited:
Looks fine here. Really like it belongs. Does that really twitch your OCD? I bet it does. I bet it does.

I thought that it should go in the other section, but then we started to talk about The Wiz, so I thought it should stay here. To make sure that it doesn't get offensive, of course. Absolutely NOT to make it more likely that I contribute.

Heh.

Until you put up that avatar, I assumed you were male. ;-) From the screenname, I figured you were Indian / Pakistani.

Actually it's a slight mistranslation of the Arabic word "Suhiira", which means sorceress or witch (I for got the the "a" at the end that makes it feminine).
It does make fair a fairly unique forum name tho, never seen anyone else use anything close.

Actually it's a slight mistranslation of the Arabic word "Suhiira", which means sorceress or witch (I for got the the "a" at the end that makes it feminine).
It does make fair a fairly unique forum name tho, never seen anyone else use anything close.

Wait.

You mis-spelled YOUR OWN NAME?

Oh, you girls(?).

Top Bottom