Witcher 3 music

+
Justified E3 hype confirmed.

This is going to be CDPR Team in FEB 2015, after TW3 is out the door and being shipped worldwide!!

am i the only one who loves the W2 music (mostly battle music) more than the first game? "The Path of a Kingslayer" is one of my top games soundtrack ever. plz keep battle music like the W2,at least some of them :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT9qK79a8SQ

No you're not, there are some songs of TW2 I like more than TW1 combat songs, but TW1 has a few that are on pair with 2 too for me so it's kind of a mix.

I like "The Tournament", "Howl of the White Wolf", "For a Higher Cause" and a few more, but I'd put "Last Battle" and "boss battle song 1" with them.

Aside from combat music though, I have TW1 winning easily :)

How about some new music?;)

Turns out this piece will be part of the main theme of the game.

Time to lift another veil of secrecy the Witcher 3 soundtrack is enveloped with. On his channel, Marcin Przybyłowicz of CD Projekt Red, composer of the music for the game, has put another fragment of the studio session in Sound and More studio, during which Percival plays on their instruments the main theme from the game!!

Source

Turns out this piece will be part of the main theme of the game.

Source

Seriously, I'm dying to hear the complete piece, as well as the rest of the soundtrack. Now that my curiosity has been piqued, I've been looping it for quite some time, trying to imagine the atmosphere and the characters and the events and the emotions. I'm really a sucker for these things.

If it turns out to be the main theme, by the way, that would make for a memorable main theme indeed.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. It's basically the Jigsaw theme with fancy instruments, which isn't a bad thing though.

It's still quite a chunk, and I'm aware it might as well be just a sample.
I'm not saying I don't like how it sounds, it just doesn't scream "Witcher theme" to me.

Pfft I love the Witcher 1 theme a lot except when the 'electric' part starts that just pisses me off but I am quite liking what I'm hearing, plus it's too early to judge it just seems like 1 single sample(not sample as in example, sample as in music sampling).

I just find the basic composition of the original more appealing and more fitting. A sample is enough for a theme, as it is basically one short motif that loops.

I do think this is a step up from TW2's main theme though, which I didn't like very much.

Top Bottom