Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as tasty as reptiles.

I didn't know exactly where to post this question. Please, if there's a proper place for this kind of thing, just let me know.

So. I'd like to know if there's someone here with a good, gentle soul, who would read a short story I've written in English. Yes, I had the audacity and you can laugh now. I'm thinking about uploading that... little thing elsewhere, but any opinion or remark from anyone here would be nice and highly appreciated. I know the experience will not be exactly good for your eyes, but your corrections will probably teach me a lot of English (that's why I talked about "good, gentle soul"). So, if anyone is 'interested' (heh) just send me a message and I'll send you my short story. Or maybe I can post it here, I don't know.

PS: If I change my mind by tomorrow - after reading the whole thing with "fresh eyes" and finding out it's worse then I feared - I'll let you guys and girls know.

Love to help Tia but i'm not a good enough reader and writer, as me old sig said, pardon my English i'm English.

I think I'd choose Quiznos just because it has variety and somewhat resembles recognizable ingredients. I don't eat fast food frequently and I'm beginning to think it's kind of gross.

As for fast food, i'll eat owt if i'm hungry enough, back when I did me survival course in Her Maj's I quickly got disabused of the idea of being picky.

So, anyone caring to share any predictions regarding the FIFA World Cup?
As much as I´d like Argentina to win it, I seriously doubt it... My bets would go to either Brazil or Germany. What do you guys think?

Oop, missed the Eurovision train here. It was pretty boring this year, from the stage visuals to performers themselves, but I'm happy for Conchita. Unfortunately, the song is pretty forgettable... all of them were, but that's hardly surprising when it comes to Eurovision.

As for fast food, I'd probably pick McDonalds because they make awesome chicken salad and their caffè is pretty good! Annnd I don't really have much experience with fast food restaurants.

This is my first post using my new Samsung Tab 3! It arrived yesterday and I've been using it a lot since my computer is away getting upgraded. Hopefully I'll have it back by either tomorrow or Friday, I won't be able to give thanks or Red Points to posts or do much else on the forums due to the fact that I'm on the mobile version. :(

It's raining, again... Pfff... Rain and cold. It's May 16, for pity's sake!
How is weather in your place, witchers? Temeria, i know, is a wet land. With swamps. And rain.
I 'm bored in all this rain... bored, in all this rain...

Sing with me!

It's raining, again... Pfff... Rain and cold. It's May 16, for pity's sake!
How is weather in your place, witchers? Temeria, i know, is a wet land. With swamps. And rain.
I 'm bored in all this rain... bored, in all this rain...

Sing with me!

Would you believe that it's sunny over here at the moment? I know, talk about a rare sight! :cool:
View attachment 3253

It seems that we've swapped weather! Can we have our rain back please? :troll:

Attachments

• 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom