Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

By the name of Freya, Kreve, Melitele!

I think I can safely say that when I started working at Cdpr again a month ago and I saw what will be shown at E3, I was completely blown away. Seriously, I could not stop smiling for an hour. ;)

Now that is something that I like the sound of, though I will remain strong and not get hyped..... I must try anyway.

Give in to your desired, bunny, stop trying to resist, take the carrot and go :p

Eww, last time I did that we got a less than a minute trailer and you know what my reaction was then, plus getting suprised while expecting the worst will be all the more effective.

Eww, last time I did that we got a less than a minute trailer and you know what my reaction was then, plus getting suprised while expecting the worst will be all the more effective.
I will proceed to blame you for expecting anything big before E3 >_>

Please don't tell me that this will mean TW3 Normal will be like TW2 Easy or something like that. Hopefully they're still referring solely to the difficulty curve in that comment & not that it'll be much easier overall.

I know you can play it on the harder difficulties, but I always do my first run of games on just the standard difficulty & whilst it shouldn't break you, I don't want it to be a cakewalk. Even normal should still be relatively challenging & TW2 did that fairly well.
I will definitely play on hard after I read this. Usually I choose normal for first playtrought but after having most fun with playing both Witchers on hard I will not hesitate to choose hard difficulty right after launching the game first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom