Is Ciri finally confirmed!?

+
But...wait, no... my dear Ciri wants to be a Wticher like her beloved daddy!!! She never wanna get married! Her first flew was because Calenthe wanted to arrenge the marriage when she was... 7 years old! />

NO, NO WAY

FREEDOM FOR CIRI!

Wichat said:
But...wait, no... my dear Ciri wants to be a Wticher like her beloved daddy!!! She never wanna get married! Her first flew was because Calenthe wanted to arrenge the marriage when she was... 7 years old!

NO, NO WAY

FREEDOM FOR CIRI!

emperorzorn said:
...funny reference.

That theory makes sense.
The only question is if Radovid would be interested in it.

As far as I know Redania is now the strongest nation in the Northern Kingdoms,
why would he hand over the seat of power to Nilfgaard ?
For an armchair position as a servant to Emhyr ? Not sure.

the thing is that he might be either that option or being annihilated by the nilfgardian. and it be basically making radovid the sucessor to the whole empire and redania would just be one of the independent kindoms that are part of nilfgard

wasjo said:
it has to be ciri i mean why would he be chasing the wild hunt if not looking for ciri.

Well, I'd look for her if I was chasing the wild hunt.
And I'd also drink a lot of coffee.

If I need superhuman reflexes and awareness, I tap into the caffeine.
It's my own kind of magic.

If you search in gog pictures "the witcher 3 cover" you will found a artwork with geralt and a young woman with ash-blond hair on it ( its an offical artwork )
so for me ciri is confirmed ( i hope the "beast of the lake" ;) will be important in tw3)

Hi guys, I haven't found any other thread where to put this and if the info was already posted earlier I am sorry but I just haven't found it. Anyway, as I was once again looking at all the posters of TW3 that are out, I stumbled on the one published by gameinformer. I have always thought that the second rider was Ciri, but now I am not so sure, because just as am I re-reading the books again, I suddenly realized that the second rider rides on a white horse. Ciri's mare is black (dunno what her name is in English). So then there are few questions I need to ask myself. 1:What happend to Ciri's black mare? I could understand that she started riding on Ihuarraquax or some other unicorn,however, the horse in the pic does't look like one to me. 2:Who would then be the second rider? It surely isn't Vesemir because he wouldn't fit in there. He is app. the same size as Geralt, the rider isn't. 3: Or is it just a wrong horse in the picture?

Your local Ciri representative is here to help you with your questions.

1.) Ciri's black mare is called Kelpie. Kelpie was left behind in the mortal realm after Ciri went to Aen Elle.
But she has a magical bracelet which can call Kelpie to her, so in theory Kelpie could make a reappearance.

The horse in that artwork is surely not Kelpie, but it could be Ihuarraquax.
In the books it is clearly stated that he can conceal his horn with magic and look like a normal horse.

My personal bet however is that she is simply riding a common steed. :)

2.) It's Ciri. I won't accept any other answer. Ciriously.

3.) No. I think it's just a normal horse.

Just because Ciri had Kelpie and Ihuarraquax, that doesn't mean that she needs to ride them the whole time.
Kelpie is probably somewhere else in the world, and Ihuarraquax in a whole other world to begin with.
So it makes sense to use a normal mount like Geralt does.

There you go,
Stay cirious !

Last edited:
Thanks Zorn!

1.) I am reading the Czech translation in which it is Kelpie,just wasn't ure whether it was the same in the English translation coz some names do change,like Dandelion's. I have just finished the 6th book where she comes together with Kelpie into the Aen Elle through Tor Zireael, so I was thinking that maybe there would be some answer in the next book. For me, Ciri riding on Kelpie makes far more sense than riding on a normal steed. Why should she change her for a normal horse after all. I hope that Ciri find her in the game. On the other hand, riding a unicorn doesn't sound so bad :D

2.)Yeah,me too. But to be a proper philosoph, I had to ask because it is still a possibility in some other universe. Luckily, not in ours.

I knew that a cirious expert would make my doubts go away. Thanks again

Attachments

• uo3.gif
    uo3.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Top Bottom