Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this, didnt see it being posted before...

Talking mainly about CDPR history, THQ etc.. no leak info I guess so it should be OK to post it in here.

Cd Projekt Red is conquering the world :)

http://gamedot.pl/article,felieton,...iedzmina-na-digital-dragons-2014#.U3Wuqvl_vTp

It's obvious from that Article they know how important E3 is & they really do have to show something similar to what they did with the 2010 E3 Demo for TW2. Guess it confirms that they didn't want to show the 45 minute stuff because if it isn't quite the right quality, as the first piece of footage to be seen people looking at the game closer to release date will still see & hear about it & it could hurt the image of the game, at least for some people.
Definitely something big coming at E3 for sure. Cannot wait.

Also, woohoo Australia got highlighted :) I don't hear that many Aussie Witcher fans, but I have tried to get as many of my friends into it as possible.

Hmmm, if these are actually the events where they're planning to show the game, it looks like they're really going to take out the big guns after E3. There's basically every game show in there.

The screen is from a lecture about how to sell a game, it does not show CDPR plans or anything. Just an illustration to show that there's a number of events where it's good to be involved in any way, even if it's just a guy with a laptop going around and nagging people.

"meeting a long lost friend.." :eek: I know it's probably the people we'v met in witcher 2 but -long!? maybe from the books :3 I know that was a mere thought not a fact...
Why they always compare witcher 3 to 2? I know 2 is popular but I thought witcher 1 was a really big game, and I believe that it is bigger than 2. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom