Season of Storms - new book by Andrzej Sapkowski!

+
Lahiri said:
Any information about a possible fan translation (to english) or an official release in America?

Yes, about that. May be our Polish forum members (or whoever translated previous books) can team up again for a fan translation? I can probably read and even skightly comprehend Polish version (probably, about the same as French and Italian people can comprehend Spanish language), but for such a text and detail-oriented guy as myself it is a non-starter. All English-reading people here would be very grateful for a fan translation.

BORCH3DOHLEN said:
is there any German translation known ?
i cant find anything about it
I can offer you only the first chapter - see my signature (but you probably know this already)
Nevertheless: Merry Christmas :)

For those of us who are (at least slightly) Russian, a draft of full translation is ready. It is still undergoing changes, but it is quite readable and comprehensible.

http://www.sapkowski.su/

After rather ambiguous news about TW3 release delay it may serve a consolation prize for some of us. Anyway, I am off to read it, and to play Dark Souls 2.

Yeah any news/updates on the englisch version? Fan translated or official (who am i kidding?!).

The fans have done a great job translating so many books. Can we get this one done,too? :l The 1st chapter is already there..but yeah how many chapters does this book have?

Last edited:
It's about 400 pages long, so it's not that long.

Well, yes it is not long. I was considering the chapters to be the length of the novels' chapters since The Tower of the Swallow and The Lady of the Lake each had 11 or 12 chapters. :3 hopefully it will get translated before witcher 3 comes out. I want to finish all witcher related things by that time. :3

All I know is I just bought the recently translated 4th book from Amazon and cannot wait. I love reading as much as gaming some days, and this is an epic storyline, worthy of telling in English.

My two cents, to getting this fully translated along with the rest. ;)

For those who are interested in Official Spanish translation, the date of Publishing by Alamut of Storm Season "Estación de Tormentas"is 15/10/2014 (dd/mm/yyyy).

Last edited:
Top Bottom