Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU CAN TRUST ME! I'm pretty much 103% good and gentle. Made of cuddles and love. Yup yup yup. Ignore the following naysayers.

Ah... I trust you. And I believe deep inside you're made of cuddles and love, Sardukhar. :)
You just pretend you're not. :p
But I don't want to bore you to death. That thing is not as good as I thought, hehe.

Last edited:
It's raining, again... Pfff... Rain and cold. It's May 16, for pity's sake!
How is weather in your place, witchers? Temeria, i know, is a wet land. With swamps. And rain.
I 'm bored in all this rain... bored, in all this rain...

Sing with me!

That's more or less the weather here:

Not too bad, huh?

Attachments

• DSC00417.jpg
    DSC00417.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Would you believe that it's sunny over here at the moment? I know, talk about a rare sight! :cool:
It seems that we've swapped weather! Can we have our rain back please? :troll:
Oh, i don't live in *that* Greece (South-East is the classic image of sunny beaches and windmills). Where i live, (at North-West of the country), is like Ireland, more or less; it rains all the time.

Yes sky blue not grey, skin warm not wet, me is confused. What yellow thing in sky, it hurt my eye!
It 's called sun. Yes, i know the feeling.

Had a cold front come through, been cold and rainy here in the lower 48. But I'll gladly keep it.
Dreary weather is happy weather. For me anyway.
You should remember to daily wash your fangs; you don't want to starve, Creature of the Night.

Ah, it's OK. I moved here voluntarily, so i shouldn't complain now for the weather. It's just that scales have started to grow on my skin...

Congratulations, Kinl3y! Cheers.

Wow! I just saw where Tiadelamare lives! I am with the tongue out right now, you know, like dogs when they see a sausage.

Last edited:
It's raining, again... Pfff... Rain and cold. It's May 16, for pity's sake!
How is weather in your place, witchers? Temeria, i know, is a wet land. With swamps. And rain.
I 'm bored in all this rain... bored, in all this rain...

Sing with me!

Pretty damn rainy, the whole country is freaking out a bit, and I just got a SMS informing me a free emergency number has been set up. So, uh, it's kind of messy. Although the place I'm in is just... normal-rainy, only with a bit more wind than usual.

Jealous of all your sunny days and beaches, I want the summer to start already!!

We've been getting snow as of a couple weeks ago. It's been a fairly cold spring, which is a promising sign for this region. Seems every summer they say we're still in a drought.

Wow.. I wish I was there, looks like a nice place to be one with nature. Maybe will have a place like this in the game for healing meditations. ;)

Wow! I just saw where Tiadelamare lives! I am with the tongue out right now, you know, like dogs when they see a sausage.
I don't live there, unfortunately. But I try to be there as much as I can. As I said, where I am right now the weather is more or less like that, not rainy, blue sky.
I was just kidding with your complain about your rainy Greece, despite the fact it sounds awesome. :)

We've been getting snow as of a couple weeks ago. It's been a fairly cold spring, which is a promising sign for this region. Seems every summer they say we're still in a drought.

Beautiful, Slim.
Looks like you live somewhere close to Vizima outskirts. :)

I envy you guys living in those beautiful places. I live in the middle of the freaking city... no lovely landscapes to post, sadly.

Regarding the weather, it´s been raining mostly every day for the last two weeks. I´m struggling to get my clothes dry after cleaning them!

Well, I spent three years bitching that it rained every day on this tropical island, now I'm bitching because we've had sunshine, usually without a cloud in sight, for a few weeks. It's much, much too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom