Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+

Forum veteran
I still hate the rep and thanks and want them disappeared. In fact, I accidentally thanked Reptile while trying to block the rest of that crap I don't already block with my adblocker. This forum is taunting me, I swear.

Forum veteran
I can't see how many points anyone has because I already managed to block that. The problem is the little "so and so thanked or gave points for this post" thing still shows under posts, and I can't find a way to block it. I just want this place to look like it used to before all the bloat.

Long live forum version 4.2.0.

EDIT: Screw it. The only way to get rid of all of that crap was to get rid of all the user info, which means I can no longer see who wrote what or any avatars. A small price to pay for the sexy sleekness, though. The only things I can't get rid of are the Thank and REDpoint buttons because blocking them gets rid of the reply buttons, but things still look way better. My Adblock Plus filter for anyone interested:

Code:
forums.cdprojektred.com##.signature
forums.cdprojektred.com##.stats
forums.cdprojektred.com##.userinfo
forums.cdprojektred.com##.userinfo_extra
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/dbtech/thanks/images/likes.png
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/dbtech/thanks/images/thanks.png

Last edited:
So.... for about the last week or so, the page loads multiple times... so when I hitback, I have to hit it several times to get back to the page I was on.... this is really weird, and happening on every computer I use to view the site.

I know what you mean, I don't get enough red points and thankses either, but here you can have some of mine anyway :p

I find the whole "Red Point", "Thanks" thing a bit amusing personally.
Unless we get to trade in 10,000 Red Points for say getting Sard banned from the forum what good are they?

So.... for about the last week or so, the page loads multiple times... so when I hitback, I have to hit it several times to get back to the page I was on.... this is really weird, and happening on every computer I use to view the site.

I haven't had this issues, but I think @gregski had a similar experience. Weird.

@wisdom000 - as this is not a common problem, first guess would be an add-on/extension? Is there anything you have in every computer you've tried?

Or is there anything else they all have in common, like the same ISP? Does it use a proxy?

And Rep, I think we confirmed a few hours ago with @Kinley that something truly terrifying happens when you hit 1000 REDPoints. You're getting awfully close.

Can I watch? It was awesome when it happened earlier.

And Rep, I think we confirmed a few hours ago with @Kinley that something truly terrifying happens when you hit 1000 REDPoints. You're getting awfully close.

Can I watch? It was awesome when it happened earlier.

Hmmm, Marcin seemed fine when he got to 1000. Maybe, as a RED, he's immune to it. Probably similar for mods. @Nars should know.

Hmmm, Marcin seemed fine when he got to 1000. Maybe, as a RED, he's immune to it. Probably similar for mods. @Nars should know.

Quick advice, it will be uncomfortble and weird, but don't strugle! It's less painful that way. Trust me on that.

We should make a "1000 REDpoints" club. With fine dining and everything.

EDIT:
On second thought. Since I'm not a RED or a mod, does this mean I'm going to die?

Oh no.

Last edited:
Top Bottom