Mens Lounge

+
Next thing you know, we'll end up with a moose's head on the wall and a couple of shotguns on the mantelpiece! I Say!:cheers2::laughing:

Right? Sex, urine, who ever heard of such things?

I thought this was the men's lounge. Keep the cigars, whiskey, cognac and sex talk coming.

(with grave and authoritative voice): -- That really does Rustle My Jimmies man... vice, vice and more vice....

Oh! Wait....! my false beard is peeling off .... :facepalm:

Question regarding urine: I can understand why it is faster and more convenient in public toilets to stand, But at home to be honest, I am too lazy to stand and aim. I rather sit down and just let it flow. (No aiming, no cleaning up, no standing, no lifting up the seat and putting it down afterwards, no conflict) That way, I can my mind wonder to other things. So why stand at home?

Not like aiming takes a huge amount of effort, it's practically auto-aim at this point. And cleaning up? The hell do you do in the toilet?! :p

Finally, I'd rather mess around with the seat than take the time to pull my pants all the way down and sit. Also, taking a piss while sitting, wihout simultaneously taking a dump, is girly.

Why would you put your seat down in the first place? I never do except when in deep thought.

Edit: Then again I take a crap standing up, when you shit dynamite and piss napalm you want to keep as much distance as possible between yourself and the target.

Last edited:
:nuke::nuke: Crap jokes alert!
Please evacuate the premises or face possible Radioactive contamination!
:nuke::nuke:

:hrhr:

Tbh, people that are very concerned about appearing manly seem to be rather insecure to me. ;)
Well maybe I am just too tall, I even find pissoirs hanging too low in general. :) Putting it back down was regarding female visitors/flatmates for example. Another one would be for me to use it to put things on the lid or maybe just so that things from the shelves can't fall down into it. Also it bugs me, when it is open, since a lid is supposed to be closed, otherwise it would not be there.

Tbh, people that are very concerned about appearing manly seem to be rather insecure to me. ;)

I agree with you. Sometimes I just like to sit and let it flow, and maybe read a bit in the mean time, or play a game on my cell phone. Why not?

[video=youtube;2UO-X4vl0eY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UO-X4vl0eY[/video]

Last edited:
Having a little game of give us a clue down boozer tonight, me mate Shag steps up and does usual, film, two words, then he unzips, wops his lad out and waves it about.

We just tell him to put it a-fucking-way, don't want to see that fucking diseased thing, anyway he does so and sits back down.

Eventually I have to ask, so what the fuck film was it?

Lethal Weapon, he says with a straight fucking face.

I've got to get some new pissheads together.

@Blothulfur
Not quite as lethal as the "explosive matter" that comes out the opposite end! I've been in "wee rooms" where the place has been effectively nuked! You'd have to have a bio-hazard team to come in and clean it up, and the smell....you'd need a gas mask! :sick:

Last edited:
I don't think you need to find a new Shag, that guy sounds hilarious.

Did you pull a Dethmold on the lounge because the chamber was back up? Funny how these two always seem to be active or dead at the same time.

Top Bottom