Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiring women for motion capturing female characters is great. The question remains if a catwalk-like animation makes any sense whatsoever in TW3 and personally I'm hard pressed to see where it would. Here's hoping they don't really move like models on a catwalk.

I'm not going to put much stock in the comment. Hiring women for mocap is great. I trust they really don't think emulating the artificial movement of super models is a good idea. So no controversy. Probably just a lack of context.

Oh and btw. In that article linked by @aryman it's mentioned that CDPR employs theater actresses to animate women in general and models to animate the sorceresses. Makes sense to me, given how they are so unlike any other women you're gonna meet in the game. Different 'walk' for them is just a nice touch, a detail, nothing else.

No need for pitchforks here folks.

Personally, it was this part that made me cringe a bit:

"women in games are sexy, because players want this"

Probably out of context, but the cringe did happen nonetheless. Kind of reminded me of BioWare making Morrigan and Leliana look like those 2 models.

Last edited:
Oh you better believe it. It will be hard to be grumpy around that time

rly? You must not show mercy or pity give me HYYyyYPpppPEEeee!!!
If you know what i mean :p :p :p

Such a Wave about that tiny piece of info.... folks....
our prayer every evening should be like this:

I must not HYPE. HYPE is the mindkiller.

And so on ^^ that was already mentioned in a other thread.

Attachments

• i-m-so-excited-en-ffffff-574x420.jpg
    i-m-so-excited-en-ffffff-574x420.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 30
The Dutchies among us might want to have a look at the latest issue of Power Unlimited.
It has a two page article about TW3 and is a fun read.
There are no new details but they do speak of the destruction caused by using signs (broken furniture and windows) as a feature that the devs long since wanted to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom