Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god you're so ignorant. There is a world of difference.

First, the most important difference: I'M NOT A PSYCHOPATH. Seriously, you have no right to call me a psychopath. You don't know me. I would feel offended, but I don't, because I know your comparison is made out of confusion and ignorance. So let me lay it down for you:

1) I'm not frustrated because I do get laid. I'm actually quite happy and satisfied in general. I'm only slightly annoyed that men in the west need game these days in order to get laid, and even more game to keep a relationship with a girl who ultimately isn't worth it because society has turned my generation (I'm 25 years old) into pathetic losers who overprice themselves and put no effort into getting what they want. They act entitled and believe they somehow "deserve" to get what they want without putting in any effort. This goes for both men and women my age.

2) I get laid because I have game. I put effort into getting women, and it pays off. Game gets you women. Game gets you laid. I have both. Elliot had none. Hence he was frustrated and I'm not.

3) I assume the word "game" in this context is completely foreign to you. No biggie, I'll explain it to you. Game is the act of seducing women. Being a nice guy is not going to get you laid. Knowing what makes women tick and how to get them into you will get you laid. The act of seducing women by being the right kind of person with the right mindset and the right moves is called game. I have game. Elliot did not have game.

4) Being the right kind of person doesn't mean buying expensive shit and looking fancy. That's what Elliot thought. Did it get him laid? No sir, it did not. Being the right kind of person means working your ass of to be someone of value, someone who has something to offer, someone a woman desperately wants to be with. I advice you to watch 'The Great Gatsby'. Or read the book. it shows exactly what I'm talking about.

5) But ultimately you shouldn't work your ass off for women, they aren't worth it. You should work your ass off for yourself. When you are someone worth something, you'll feel good about yourself and the women will come to you with little effort. Spitting proper game will get you tot he next level with these women and will get you laid. Being an awesome person is key. Having solid game is merely a tool that will help you get laid.

6) Elliot was not an awesome person. He had nothing going for him and he didn't know about game. He was a worthless loser and a psychopath on top of that. He had no friends. I have plenty of friends. He had no girls, I've had plenty of girls. He was still a virgin, I'm not. He was frustrated because of that, I'm not. Comparing me to such a loser who is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of me is nothing more than laughable.

7) Basically it comes down to that Elliot was an average frustrated chump, or a "beta" if you will, while I'm quite a successful young man who knows how to get what he wants, or an "alpha" if you will. Elliot and me are the complete opposites and we couldn't be more different. The only thing Elliot and I have in common is our love for female beauty.

Umm.......might I suggest calming down and having a drink?

Umm.......might I suggest calming down and having a drink?

Speaking of drinking, I went to Turkey once. I was at a hotel, all-inclusive. It's a lovely country but the beer, which is about the only thing I like drinking, wasn't the best. Didn't stop me from taking advantage of the all-inclusive offer though :p

Thus, The Hairy Bear became silent. Beforehand, a mighty quake had hit the outside, it was believed to be the mythical event known as "Ban Hammer" or maybe someone just farted, who knows?

:rofl::troll:

Thus, The Hairy Bear became silent. Beforehand, a mighty quake had hit the outside, it was believed to be the mythical event known as "Ban Hammer" or maybe someone just farted, who knows?

:rofl::troll:

I'll go with the fart explanation. Seems the most likely explanation to me.

So anyway, favourite beer brands?

I like Heineken. Their ads are funny too, which no doubt has an influence on my perception.

Well, the bouncers have been activated in the pub, and a certain topic is closed off. Please don't re-open it, as we would really like to keep this place as a friendly bar where everyone can just have a good drink and get pissed.

I like Heineken. Their ads are funny too, which no doubt has an influence on my perception.

Ads are funny, but the beer itself is very bland. Typical eurolager. I usually drink regional polish beers, if it's possible.

Thank goodness for quiet! Anyway, it's getting a wee bit late now, so I think it's time for a snooze! I'll be back in the morning, as I'm sure everyone else will! Goodnight everyone! :gathering::sleeping:

Ads are funny, but the beer itself is very bland. Typical eurolager. I usually drink regional polish beers, if it's possible.

Never had the pleasure of trying Polish beer. I've seen CDPR provide some for people at their presentations. I should attend.

Night, AL.

Last edited:

I don't like the taste of beer, but there's a local brewery that makes it in all kinds of fruit flavours and actually makes it taste good to me. It's not like the commercial lemon tuborg or whatever. Their blueberry beer is the best. ;a; Their website if anyone is interested, sadly the beer cannot be bought outside of their pubs (or if you get lucky at a beer fest).

Just search from some regional breweries in your area - there surely are some. Once you taste it, you never go back! It's like going from 30fps to 60.

CDPR provided Tyskie, which is another commercial lager :p

Oh, pals....

I don't like beer.

Used to drink a lot of Timișoreana when I was at Uni over in Timișoara. Unfiltered and cheap, it was a student's dream. Nowadays I settle for commercial mostly, treat myself with some Belgian whenever I fly to The Netherlands though.

What brands exactly are you talking about?

Seems I missed a shitstorm here that was started from what I posted, interesting, I won't get into that war of words but I do have something to say. After getting burned by women because you gave em too much attention and they figured it they could get away without giving a shit about you then don't expect men to not become jaded and jaded they have become.

Relationships of any kind are all about balance and also commitment ( if we are talking of romantic relationships ), while slight imbalances always exist in every relationship ( from budies to friends to girlfriends/boyfriends, wives/husbands ) it's large imbalances that are hugely problematic and if these imbalances are not resolved then you will find yourself in a relationship where one of you is very unhappy.

What men today either discover on their own ( unpleasantly I might add ) or are told on relationship advice sites or dating advice sites is that many women, especially in that age group I was talking about, don't have much to offer beyond their bodies and sex, but do demand a lot and are don't give a really commit and since long lasting relationships are about balance and commitment then you've got a serious problem on your hands there.

Now one might say that a lot of men in that age group don't have much to offer as well, perhaps true, but I'd reply with four points, three from the video I linked 1) Women are the gatekeepers of sex, so they have control in that specific part and 2) Men have a stronger sex drive then women, and because of that there is a natural imbalance from the start. 3) Most of the time it's men who approach women and not the other way around and finally 4) Men aren't afraid of commitment.

Now mind you I am not someone who wants just sex, in fact I am very much in favor of a long serious relationship, but looking for such a relationship should not mean you are willing to accept being with someone who is just going to create an imbalanced relationship, or one where they are not committed and you are.

Oh sure there should be a measure of patience and understanding when problems arise, but only a measure, you don't want to give anyone the impression that you're their bitch after all.

EDIT: As for comparisons to Elliot Rodger that's very fucking low of you Guy, and I see why Luc exploded in anger, and also inaccurate.

If anything the mentality of thinking any woman can be replaced and that one shouldn't become too emotionally attached is a hell lot better then the obsessive thinking. That said he represents much of what is wrong with the culture in High School and Uni these days, let alone what's wrong ( yes wrong, just because I call things as they are doesn't mean I like it one bit, I don't ) in the dating scene.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom