The General Videogame Thread

+
I'm tired of the Souls series by now.

Great games, but instead of recreating the experience over and over I'd rather see something entirely new.
How about a cyberpunk-themed Demon Souls for example ?

With ranged weapons, hacking, drones and giant metal dragons...

I'm one of these people who plays the Souls games in short bursts as it's only fun for a short time before the general dreariness of the world starts to get boring. I like fun, not depression!

Anyway, I've just finished Episode 4 of The Wolf Among Us and I think it's getting extremely good! I can't wait to see how the finale turns out!

Anyway, I've just finished Episode 4 of The Wolf Among Us and I think it's getting extremely good! I can't wait to see how the finale turns out!

ikr, it was wonderful. One of the few games that I've been really enjoying lately (for further discussion of TWAU, go here). That and a lot of Hearthstone.

I'm not great at it, and I don't use the fancy deck builds that are available online, but I'm having fun.

So apparently The Forest game came out I literally just heard, anybody gonna try?

A trailer for those who have never heard of it

So apparently The Forest game came out I literally just heard, anybody gonna try?

Guh I recently started growing a liking for post apocalypse movies and games..Sadly I do not have time or money for it..

Being Greek I gotta save the motherland so no gaemz for me, except TW3 of course :p

Oh boy! someone ban me for having installed and tried Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow game... no really it sucks!
Sis had the game for bday, but she cannot play it on her old cluncky notebook. So she gave it to me and... curiousity killed the cat I suppose. Ten minutes of gameplay and I want to throw it out of the window. Repetitive to death, silly design annoying changing spell system... I don't want it in my hd one second more.

Oh boy! someone ban me for having installed and tried Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollow game... no really it sucks!
Sis had the game for bday, but she cannot play it on her old cluncky notebook. So she gave it to me and... curiousity killed the cat I suppose. Ten minutes of gameplay and I want to throw it out of the window. Repetitive to death, silly design annoying changing spell system... I don't want it in my hd one second more.

Maybe just uninstall it and ask your sister if you can break it up into tiny pieces and toss it into the bin? That seems logical right? :question::unsure:

As bad as this?

Though to be honest, I really enjoyed the PC versions of the first three games. After that they just started to try to copy the movies, which didn't make em fun anymore.

Maybe just uninstall it and ask your sister if you can break it up into tiny pieces and toss it into the bin? That seems logical right? :question::unsure:
Yep already done :)

I was just thinking that whoever gave to my sis such a horrible gift, could not be a loving friend. I should let her know.

Never forget

@Kinley

It's too heartbreaking a story to tell.

Oh please tell it! Judging by the Blizzard trademark at the bottom of the artwork, I assume that it's something to do with World of Warcraft? I need a bit of a laugh!

Anyway, has anyone here ever played State Of Decay? I've seen it for half price on Steam and I'm wondering if it's worth buying.

I'm at Fallout New Vegas once again. Got the open freeside and open strip mods, which I didn't dare install on my previous, already running games - but since I started new anyway, I gave them a try. And yeah baby, je ne regrette rien ;D Especially Freeside feels like a different game now - you can look and walk from one city gate to the other without silly artificial barriers and loading pauses in between (thanks old sucking consoles, btw.). Same goes for the strip, which was dissected into ridiculously small compartments in the original game version. And it's surprisingly stable (only one crash in Freeside so far), given that Bethesda's crappy Gamebryo-Engine is quite prone to crash by itself.
Long story short: I had not played New Vegas for 2 or three years, and I think only now I finally get to see what Obsidian aimed at in two of the most important regions of the game. And what a game New Vegas still is... I love it so much.

Aw, who developed the part of the submarine in Wolfenstein: The New Order had to be filled with sadism. I was stuck at that point at least for 1 hour... when I died for the *unknow* time I cursed even in German.
Then I took a break ... and then the first retry was successful, amen.

And now I am stuck again, Nazis everywhere and I have only 60 points of health, great. :teeth:

Aw, who developed the part of the submarine in Wolfenstein: The New Order had to be filled with sadism. I was stuck at that point at least for 1 hour... when I died for the *unknow* time I cursed even in German.
Then I took a break ... and then the first retry was successful, amen.

And now I am stuck again, Nazis everywhere and I have only 60 points of health, great. :teeth:

Sounds like you are enjoying it though! I know I did! :whip:

Oh please tell it! Judging by the Blizzard trademark at the bottom of the artwork, I assume that it's something to do with World of Warcraft? I need a bit of a laugh!

Anyway, has anyone here ever played State Of Decay? I've seen it for half price on Steam and I'm wondering if it's worth buying.
Not a bad game, a few glitches here and there. Don't listen to the asshole(in-game) who advises you to not drive. There's a empty feel to it as well, also a lot of drivin.but the update or whatever might have fixed that. Stick with melee weapons as well. So I'd say go for it.

Top Bottom