Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a hacking mechanic in the game where you have to click different commands to be typed into a console within specific time limits.
Hacking skill will affect if you know the right "code" and the flexibility in coding options.

I would like to see a hacking mechanic in the game where you have to click different commands to be typed into a console within specific time limits.
Hacking skill will affect if you know the right "code" and the flexibility in coding options.

Only if the time limits are reasonable, and in the case of this little old lady "reasonable" pretty much equates to "why bother to have them at all" ;)

Make the timeline before the events of the game believable, I think it's important for immersion. It doesn't take much imagination to get the big lines of how the world will be in 2025 (unless some bad and big armed conflict happens), and then make believable events until 2077. Not only technological events, but also economical, social, and geopolitical events.
Anyways, I'm sure you'll do a great job, you're CDPR after all! ;)

Actually a realistic time-line is hard as hell to predict.
When CP2020 was written Poland was still under the "benevolent" thumb of the Soviet Union and no one could have predicted what really happened in 1989.

Yes I agree with you, we're not gods, so predicting what will happen even tomorrow is going to be a very hard time. I'm not asking for them to do a perfect prediction, that would be impossible and stupid to ask. Just asking for something we can believe in, not some over-the-top like some worldwide nuclear destruction or something like that ^^
But after all, I'm aware that what you think is believable or not highly depends on your own opinion but also context. If you told people in the 70s that in 1991 USSR would collapse, I guess a whole lot of them would have thought you crazy!
So, yeah, just something believable would suit me, I'm not asking them to do a thesis on "The World in 2077" :)

I don't know how experience points are going to be handled, how we're going to be given an allowance of exp, but if it's not restrained to just quest completion and they will include the enemies killed we should also have exp prizes for other tasks so that pacifists and other characters that aren't inclined towards violence can get experience. Getting experience from a succesful lockpicking attempt would make more sense if you're a thief than killing people, right? I don't mean it like: medias get exp from this and that, solos get exp from this and that... everyone gets experience from everything, and you can spend it on whatever you want, but there's just more varied ways of getting exp and they also serve for justifying how is it that someone that a thing can get experience from doing that thing.

I HOPE there's no XP for killing people.
For completing "quests", for performing skills, for finding information, for about anything BUT killing stuff.
That in and of itself should put a serious damper on the potential "shooter" aspect of the game.

I HOPE there's no XP for killing people.
For completing "quests", for performing skills, for finding information, for about anything BUT killing stuff.
That in and of itself should put a serious damper on the potential "shooter" aspect of the game.

Well, CDPR definitely seem to be heading in that direction. TW2 had rapidly-reducing XP for killing, so that you could use it early in the game but not for long. My understanding is that they're taking it even further in TW3. I'm OK with the rapidly-reducing approach. Your first kill of a particular kind of enemy would give you experience, but your tenth wouldn't.

I just wan't coop gameplay, asymetrical or symetrical, i don't care, just please give me coop possibility in open cyberpunk world so i can enjoy it with my friend(s). Yes single player experience is great, but with one or 2 friends it is soo much better.

I just wan't coop gameplay, asymetrical or symetrical, i don't care, just please give me coop possibility in open cyberpunk world so i can enjoy it with my friend(s). Yes single player experience is great, but with one or 2 friends it is soo much better.

Yeah co-op would be really fun to play with a friend! But, I think it's not the top priority for CDPR, I think they want to do more like a very good story-driven single player game, which suits me fine! I'd rather have an excellent single-player game without co-op, than a good game with co-op.
Incorporating co-op means people working only to implement that, so less workforce to increase the single-player experience!

Yeah co-op would be really fun to play with a friend! But, I think it's not the top priority for CDPR, I think they want to do more like a very good story-driven single player game, which suits me fine! I'd rather have an excellent single-player game without co-op, than a good game with co-op.
Incorporating co-op means people working only to implement that, so less workforce to increase the single-player experience!

This article is from last year, but according to Eurogamer 2077 will have some multiplayer features. What those are I don't know. (probably co-op, and things related to co-op, I assume)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...red-says-cyberpunk-2077-will-have-multiplayer

So this game will have multiplayer. Unless they've decided against it recently, or something.

This article is from last year, but according to Eurogamer 2077 will have some multiplayer features. What those are I don't know. (probably co-op, and things related to co-op, I assume)
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...red-says-cyberpunk-2077-will-have-multiplayer

So this game will have multiplayer. Unless they've decided against it recently, or something.

Oh okay, well I don't know if their plans have changed, but it could be good news if the multiplayer lives up to the single-player experience they wish to give!
Let's hope they give us more news and infos at the E3 in a few days or so!

Well, there is one thing that I never see in RPGs or in any game for that matter.

The option to generate a muscular female character. Almost always you can create hulking wall of muscles - for male characters. If we are lucky the devs slap together a slightly shaded texture for the regular female model and call it muscular. Is it really that hard, does it really require such an unfathomable effort to create a muscular (not fit, not toned) mesh for females?

I know it's not a feature many would use. Hell, very few players would. But damn, all my life I wanted to create an amazon and just utterly destroy my enemies. Don't you think the option would be nice?

Still multiplayer features aren't same as multiplayer. Could be something as pointless as arena scores in Witcher 2.

Something like the Viceroys from Watch Dogs. Dumbass gangstas at the bottom, and actual military/SWAT training and gear at the upper echelons. Also living in a massive and gritty apartment complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom