E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

+
Ha I'm in! But a sip of what though? I think beer is the safe option here :p

Let's go with beer then, it's safer that way~

Unless you have a deathwish and/or a liver of steel: then you could use Ouzo or Vodka for example.
Just don't tell the doctors at the hospital that I gave you that idea.

Let's do a drinking game:
Whenever a dev says "Geralt's loved ones", "Wild Hunt" or "open world" you need to drink a sip.

..we'll all be drunk after the first minute of the video.
*hic*

I like Tsipouro better ha. Ouzo not that much. After 7 or 8 little glasses of my local Tsipouro will be enough for me to go to bed. And not sleep too much before I throw up :p

This thread is entirely too upbeat.

E3 is eons away.

We don't know if CDPR will just release another snippet of gameplay and some trivial friffery about GOG.

It could be no one even wants to see TW3 aside from the folks on this forum.

CDPR may just announce their new partner ship with EA. We don't know, it could happen.

Have a nice day.

E3 is eons away.

We don't know if CDPR will just release another snippet of gameplay and some trivial friffery about GOG.

CDPR may just announce their new partner ship with EA. We don't know, it could happen.

Have a nice day.

E3 is eons away.

Have a nice day.
Just over a week is "eons"? Heh, didn't know.

This thread got made as an invitation for people that want to chat while watching the entirety of E3. Not just for things witcher related. That's why it's in the Community section and not in any of the Witcher sections of the forums. If you don't want to join, that's entirely fine, nobody is getting upset or anything. :)

Of course the conference got announced and I decided to just add that in. Still doesn't change what this thread is about. An invitation to a chat where people can join and just talk while we watch stuff.

E3 is eons away.

Have a nice day.

You must be really fun at parties, god damn .....

Top Bottom