Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
The hubs in ME1 are actually pretty good. Everything else is recycled crap. Same with ME2 and DA:O. They both have terrible, unimaginative level design. Look at Ego Draconis or Deus Ex for hub design done right.
Actually I think the same about repetition of ME1 design. Especially the all planet missions. No really, they could do better.

About DAO: depends. Some level were ok some other... meh. Especially when you go into the wildings or the Fade. Or worse.... dwarven mine\Moria whatever it is. Damn I still curse that gameplay of mine

I didn't even know she had a mouse. And how do you close a mouse?

Anyway, what I do know is that the dwarven part was the best part in DA:O, and I hope that we get something similar in DA:I.

But not so long....
And sorry, but I've made a veratim translation of "cerrar la boca a alguien". do you mind to light me say wich would be the correct form? :innocent:

Now, how about that Dragon Age?

I'm interested to see more of the tactical view during combat. They've shown a little bit of it, and it looked alright. But then they also showed how even more action-y the game's become so I dunno.

I wouldn't say terrible, not for DA:O anyway.

It definitely had its quirks, but it was still enjoyable. I wish they'd tried to build upon it instead of... whatever they did with it in the second game.

But the animations were terrible and clunky. In fact just looking at the game is a chore. Brown everywhere. I am glad they changed the engine, I think they are doing a very good job with DA:I concerning visuals.

I actually thought DA:O combat was fun, not in the same league as BG, but OK. DA2, pure "awesome button" as you say. Like the acrobatics from ASScreed, sit back and watch.

Top Bottom