Cyberpunk 2077 Corrupt a wish

+
I wish that Night City will be so big and detailed we could believe it was a real place.

Granted, the screen would be constantly obscured by equally detailed, fog, steam, extreme downpour, lens-flare, and/or a single morbidly obese.... man?

I wish we could own a business in the game as an option to make money. From lowly chop-shops and tech repair places, to popular nightclubs and large corporate firms.

Last edited:
Really, Don? Really? A hardcore PnP player like you is indulging in this blasphemy? What if REDs read it and take one of these terrible ideas as serious! What would Wisdom say?!

Really, Don? Really? A hardcore PnP player like you is indulging in this blasphemy? What if REDs read it and take one of these terrible ideas as serious! What would Wisdom say?!

Hey man I also play PnP regularly but this thread is just for fun :p I also extend this invitation to @wisdom000 as well.

I wish we could own a business in the game as an option to make money. From lowly chop-shops and tech repair places, to popular nightclubs and large corporate firms.

Granted but for sake of realism you have to work at your shop full time in order to generate the smallest amount of profit leaving you with no available time to play the game itself.

I wish that we can enter and explore many of the buildings in the city. With loads of hidden hideout options available, and potentially secret quests and things to discover in many of them which would all add to the immersion.

I wish that we can enter and explore many of the buildings in the city. With loads of hidden hideout options available, and potentially secret quests and things to discover in many of them which would all add to the immersion.

Granted, but you HAVE to enter all of the buildings in order to conduct a fetch quest necessary to complete the game, using a linear route via airducts that all look exactly the same.

Hmmm, devs may read - maybe we should move this to Off Topic? @Sardukhar ?

I wish for OR support.

Ugh. No. It's...on topic. It does represent a fairly concise summary of people's wishes. Actually a fairly handy short-hand for CP2077 wish list, as opposed to the bloated Dream thread. Could be useful if REDs wander across it.

Also a handy do-not-do guide.

HOPEFULLY they won't read the wrong one by accident!

Granted, but you HAVE to enter all of the buildings in order to conduct a fetch quest necessary to complete the game, using a linear route via airducts that all look exactly the same.

I wish for OR support.

yes the devs will aid the OR project to improve quality and be cheaper, don't be scared it'll be fine

I want a good variety of weapons

@Sardukhar @Dragonbird

If it is a legitimate concern I'll highlight in the OP that this is a forum game. tbh I have played this in many game forums before this one, and this is the first time I have seen this get brought up for question as to whether it is an actual wishlist.

EDIT: I changed the op to point out that this isn't an actual wishlist.

Last edited:
It's not a legitimate concern. CDPR aren't stupid. I'm just messing with you. Good of you to worry, though.

I wish for OR support.

Fuck! I've been expecting someone to say something like that forever, but not word it THAT WAY.

You could have said: Ultimately, I wish CDPR listened to the fans requests.

To which I would have replied: Granted, but they tragically miss the point of this thread.

I want a good variety of weapons

Granted there is a huge stockpile of weaponry to equip your character with, all lifted straight from The Witcher 3's arsenal (crossbows and all). - double corruption

I wish we had some in game screenshots already.

I wish we had some in game screenshots already.

Granted you have to pay them to see it, and it would have to be 3years old CGI-rendered screen shot from a canceled concept built; because everyone want to know where it all started.

I wish the game will be good, immersive, badass and have a great replay value.

Granted: But it's tarnished and requires serial bug patches that numbers in the hundreds that more-or-less equals the size of the original download . Plus the mirrors are all antiquated dial-up pools linked due to human error and job pool outsourcing.
(**totally misinterpretted and thought you meant GC - dont post when ill and tired)

I wish: I had a clue what to wish for, besides getting beta access and hoping that more updates were forthcoming...

No! I wish there was a sick collectors edition complete with art, nightvision goggles, 8 track tape and holy water

Last edited:
Granted: But it's tarnished and requires serial bug patches that numbers in the hundreds that more-or-less equals the size of the original download . Plus the mirrors are all antiquated dial-up pools linked due to human error and job pool outsourcing.
(**totally misinterpretted and thought you meant GC - dont post when ill and tired)

I wish: I had a clue what to wish for, besides getting beta access and hoping that more updates were forthcoming...

No! I wish there was a sick collectors edition complete with art, nightvision goggles, 8 track tape and holy water

Granted, the collectors edition is sick. It has conjunctivitis, to be more precise, and it's all over the nightvision goggles, you get pink eye when you try them on. You then try to wash your eyes with the water you have at hand, but it turns out you're a vampire and you didn't know until now. Knowing you're dying for good, you decide you'll at least enjoy your final moments with the music packed with the game. Your strength has left you by the time you realize it's the OST to Twilight, and you know that when someone comes he'll see the remains of a dead vampire who likes Twilight.

I wish I hadn't wasted my free time writing this overly complicated corrupt a wish.

Granted: Instead, you wasted your time watching my little pony re-runs and wondering, between spoonfuls of cereal, if you should do that laundry you have been procrastinating about insisting that "only one more episode won"t hurt, it"s not like I am addicted to overrated children's animated shows or anything". Thus eliminating such an excellent post regarding ... what was it you were saying again? ...

I WISH FOR FRACKING ROBOTS!
(Sizes: small medium and large!)

Top Bottom